Become a Grab Delivery-Partner.
Join a growing network of Delivery-Partners at Grab.
Sign up now!
Enter your details to get started
Make more money.
Earn competitive rates as you help deliver food to hungry customers.
Deliver when you want.
You call the shots. Schedule your own working hours - even if it is an hour or a day.
Get paid daily.
You delivered it, you earned it. You'll get the option to cash-out your earnings each day.
Sign up and submit your detailsSign up here
Our representative will contact you to complete your sign up.
Complete your training and collect your delivery-partner kit.
Sign in to the Grab Driver app, start delivering orders and earn!
What services can Grab Delivery-Partners provide?
GrabFood is our food delivery service that brings great food from local restaurants, straight to the doorsteps of hungry customers.
GrabExpress is an on-demand delivery service that we are currently running to provide convenience to our customers. By booking on the app, you can send items such as documents, parcels, and gifts to your business partners, family and friends. GrabExpress is currently an on-demand service that picks up and delivers immediately after a booking confirmation.
How do I earn money as a Grab Delivery-partner?
A Delivery-partner gets paid a fixed amount per trip plus incentives as part of his take home pay.
What do I need to become a Grab Delivery-partner?
You need a few things to be a Grab Delivery-partner:
- A working smartphone (iOS or Android) with data plan
- Above 18 years old
- Delivery-Partners over the age of 50 are required to complete a medical check-up. Form can be downloaded here
- Malaysian Citizen with Blue IC
- Access to a motorcycle or car (with a valid Malaysian Driver’s License – L License is not accepted)
- Vehicle Covernote insurance must have DP name or All Rider
How do I become a Grab Delivery-Partner?
- Sign up here
- Our representative will contact you to complete your sign up
- Complete your training and collect your delivery-partner kit.
- Start delivering orders and earn!
If you are an existing Grab Driver-Partner, please fill up the “change vertical form” here
*Please ensure that your driver account is not banned, suspended and/or blacklisted.
How many hours do I need to work per week as a Grab Delivery-partner?
You can decide how much or how little you want to work. Simply sign in to the Grab Driver app and deliver any time you want.
Can I only work in certain areas in Malaysia?
Yes, you can decide on which parts of Malaysia you will want to deliver as long as it is within our GrabFood or GrabExpress service coverage. Simply go to the area and sign in!
How often can I cash out my earnings?
Financial freedom is not far away. You can cash out on a daily basis and receive payment within the same day!
What items can I deliver using GrabExpress?
Maximum item dimensions: 43cm x 43cm x 43cm
Maximum item weight: 10kg
Items that can be delivered:
- Parcels (packed items in boxes or bags)
- Packed food (non-perishable, non-frozen, non-fragile)
Items that cannot be delivered:
- Fragile items (including flowers, cakes) that require special handling
- Perishable items
- Hazardous, explosive, flammable and unsafe items (including power banks)
- Valuable items and documents (e.g. cash, passport, birth certificate)
- Illegal items and substances
- Live animals and plants
- Any unpacked / loose items that can easily be damaged in transit