As a Grab Driver-Partner, one common question that arises is about the best time to generate more income. Together with our expert Danny X-Factor, we have gathered some top tips to assist you. Follow us to learn Great Earnings Tips with Grab #PHDGrab.
Not registered yet? Click below to register as a Grab Driver-Partner.
Download our #PHDGrab guidebook today!
Watch Episode 1 of Pendapatan Hebat Dengan Grab (PHD Grab) to learn how to choose the best driving times and discover strategies to maximize your income.
Watch Episode 2 of Pendapatan Hebat Dengan Grab (PHD Grab) to discover how to make the most of your drive home with ‘My Destination’.
Watch Episode 3 of Pendapatan Hebat Dengan Grab (PHD Grab) to discover how ‘Demand Heat Map’ can help you look for passengers, even during off-peak hours such as night time.
Watch Episode 4 of Pendapatan Hebat Dengan Grab (PHD Grab) to discover how you could earn up to RM250 for each successful referral!
Watch Episode 5 of Pendapatan Hebat Dengan Grab (PHD Grab) to discover how little things can make a meaningful difference.
Behind everything that we do, are our partners such as our drivers and delivery-partners. Their support makes it possible for us to serve the Rakyat, and that’s why we are committed to providing Grab drivers and delivery-partners everything they need to #JalanDenganYakin, on the job and beyond.
Don’t believe us? Come a little closer and reveal the Fakta atau Auta about being a Grab driver or delivery-partner. The truth is out there, or well, right here.
Register as a Grab driver or delivery-partner here.
Grab aims to empower our communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone by providing equal access to income opportunities. #TechUntukSemua.
Our Driver and Delivery-Partners consists of a breadth of full-time where Grab is their primary source of income, part-timers where Grab is their secondary source of income, single mothers, and PWDs (OKU).
We recognise the impact of COVID-19 on everyone. Here’s how we’re supporting our Partners:
Only passengers with Low Risk or Casual Contact MySejahtera statuses allowed.
Discounts on hygiene and safety essentials from GrabBenefits.
RM200 for Partners who contract COVID-19 while on the job.
To be able to earn with confidence, our Partner’s well-being is a top priority. This includes protection in the event of an accident, social security, security, operating costs support, and even self-development.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.