Southeast Asian millennial wealth has grown exponentially, yet
GrabPay wallet has delighted our partners and consumers across markets for years and we want to further delight you and our consumers with PayLater.
It’s a checkout solution that gets consumers what they want, when they want and pay for it later without interest.
Give over 160 million Grab users the freedom to get what they want now and pay later. We take on all the credit and fraud risk while you get paid upfront.
You’ll also be listed in our shop directory with your store promotions featured.
to a pre-approved limit. No application or documents required.
from their favourite brands as well as new ones.
except a flat RM10 reactivation fee in case of late payment.
Pay in monthly instalments
PayLater Instalments lets your customers spread their payments across 4 interest-free monthly instalments, so a large bill is now much more manageable. Every payment made with PayLater Instalments will receive GrabRewards points.
Our Price Divider plugins help you easily educate your customers about PayLater by Grab.
Every payment made with PayLater Postpaid will receive GrabRewards points.
PayLater is an alternative to traditional financial services as it provides consumers with interest-free payments over 4 instalments or at the end of the month. No interest means consumers will never pay more than the amount of their purchase as long as payments are made on time.
Rolling interests on late payments can run up a hefty sum. As a financial provider focused on sustainable services for our consumers, PayLater only charges a flat admin fee to reactivate PayLater account which has been suspended due to non-payment of PayLater bill(s)
PayLater is offered to consumers pursuant to a tie-up between Grab and merchants. As part of such tie-up, the merchants will grant the consumers deferred payment terms and Grab will purchase the sums that the consumers owe to the merchants.
See full Terms and Conditions here.
We have a comprehensive library of help articles here to cover any questions you may have.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.