An on-demand delivery service that is safe, fast, and reliable
|Size||30cm x 45cm x 42cm|
Go to GrabExpress in the Grab App
Open your Grab app and tap on "Delivery".
Key in pick-up and drop-off locations
Key in your pick-up and drop-off locations.
Fill in recipient information
Key in the recipient's name, mobile number and additional drop-off details such as floor/unit no (if applicable). Tap "Add".
Confirm your booking and get a driver
After confirming your booking, click "Book". The nearest GrabExpress driver will receive your order and head to the pick-up point right away.
Track your delivery
You can track your parcel real-time in the Grab App. Your recipient will also receive an SMS with a tracking URL to check the delivery progress.
What is GrabExpress?
GrabExpress is an on-demand delivery service that helps you to send items such as documents, parcels, and gifts to your business partners, family and friends.
How do I book a delivery with GrabExpress?
Complete your delivery in 5 steps
1. Download Grab app and find “Delivery” tab
2. Key in your pick-up and drop-off locations to get your fixed upfront fare.
3. Key in the recipient’s name, mobile number and additional dropoff details such as floor/unit no. Click “Book” to confirm your booking.
4. After confirming your booking, the nearest GrabExpress driver will receive your order and head to the pick-up point right away.
5. You can track your parcel real-time in the Grab App. Your recipient will also receive a SMS with a tracking URL to check the delivery progress.
What are your operating hours?
We operate 8am–12am, 7 days in a week.
Can GrabExpress do advanced booking or keep a parcel overnight for next day delivery?
Unfortunately, we do not accept advanced bookings or next day delivery at the moment.
Will my parcel be safe? What can I do if my parcel is damaged or lost?
All our drivers have been trained extensively coupled with robust background checks. In the unfortunate and unlikely event that any damage or loss happens to your parcel, rest assured that your parcel is covered for up to RM500 per delivery. You may contact our customer service to proceed with the claim.
What items can I send with GrabExpress?
Maximum item dimensions: 30cm x 45cm x 42cm
Maximum item weight: 15kg
Items that can be delivered
- Parcels (packed items in boxes or bags)
- Packed food (non-perishable, non-frozen, non-fragile)
Items that cannot be delivered
- Fragile items (cakes, glassware) that require special handling
- Perishable items
- Hazardous, explosive, flammable and unsafe items (including power banks)
- Valuable items and documents (e.g. cash, passport, birth certificate)
- Illegal items and substances
- Live animals and plants
- Any unpacked / loose items that can easily be damaged in transit