Our app and backend systems employ best-in-class security frameworks that guard users’ accounts, transaction data, e-wallet, and other private information.
Our app features are continually strengthened and protected by the latest technology and our stringent processes, so users can do what they need with peace of mind.
No consumer should have to feel unsafe while using any of our services. Grab is always on standby to ensure a smooth and secure experience.
For more questions, please visit our Help Centre
Items that can be delivered
Items that cannot be delivered
Click here to see the price range for each vehicle type in each city.
You can cancel your booking any time before the driver- or delivery-partner picks up your item. Simply tap on your booking and select Cancel.
If your driver- or delivery-partner asks you to cancel the booking, you are under no obligation to do so. Driver- and delivery-partners agree to honour accepted bookings and are encouraged not to cancel except in an emergency.
All our driver- and delivery-partners have been trained extensively, coupled with robust background checks. In the unfortunate and unlikely event that any damage or loss happens to your package, rest assured that your package is automatically guaranteed for up to RM1,000 with Delivery Guarantee and up to RM6,000 if you top up for a higher compensation at time of booking.
There are 3 tiers for Delivery Guarantee. The tiers vary by pricing and compensation value:
- Basic: Included in all GrabExpress deliveries by default for up to RM1,000 in compensation
- Standard: Add on RM0.80 for up to RM3,000 in compensation
- Premium: Add on RM1.30 for up to RM6,000 in compensation
The sender should be the paying party for all GrabExpress bookings. Our drivers or riders may cancel the booking if the Sender requests for receivers to pay.
Yes, the driver- or delivery-partner has the right to check the contents of your package, as well as verify with you that it does not contain alcohol and/or pork if it was declared as such.
G-02 Ground Floor, Block A,
Axis Business Campus,
No 13A & 13B Jalan 225,
Section 51A, Petaling Jaya,
MyTeksi Sdn. Bhd. - 201101025619
GrabCar Sdn. Bhd. - 201401013360
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.