Merchants who sign up from now to 20 September 2020 are entitled to this, upon store activation on GrabFood or GrabMart. This initiative is under the government’s National Economic Recovery Plan (Penjana) to encourage adoption of digitalisation among small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). For more information, click here.
Fulfill orders of today's on-demand generation who wants things now, now, now.
Be part of powerful campaigns that drive demand for your products, and amplify online visibility for your storefront.
We expedite payments for completed orders, as we understand the importance of having healthy cash flow.
You will have access to our GrabMart experts, who will guide and support you alongside your business' growth.
Grow your business by reaching a quality base of Grab customers. As at May 2020, there are more than 20 million Grab app downloads in Malaysia.
Reward and retain your customers by leveraging on the GrabRewards loyalty programme.
Get onboard and experience the power of GrabMart’s Instant Retail. You can start your online selling journey with us in 3 easy steps!
We'll contact you.
We'll furnish your digital storefront.
Reach millions of highly-engaged Grab users.
GrabMart is an on-demand everyday goods delivery service.
You can now buy groceries, packaged food, healthcare products, beauty products, gifts and many more via the Grab app and have it delivered to you in 30 minutes.
We help drive additional business to your store! Working with us allows you to tap into millions of customers on Grab, allowing you to extend your business into the online space!
You will need to provide the following documents to become a Merchant-partner:
1. Copy of Business Documents – SSM Form D or 9,24,49
2. Copy of identification card (IC) / passport of the director who is signing the agreement (Colour, Front, and Back) – (UBO director must have a minimum of 25% share on SSM)
3. Copy of Bank Account Statement Header
4. Copy of Brand Logo
5. Copy of Store Front Photo with permanent sign board and brand logo
6. GrabMart Price Catalogue
7. Gmail Email Address (Unique gmail for each outlet for Device Log In)
8. Copy of Business License (If applicable)
9. Copy of Halal Certification (If applicable)
10. Copy of SST Certification (If applicable)
11. Copy of Insurance Policy (If applicable)
12. Copy of Alcohol License (If applicable)
View sample : https://grb.to/gfsampledoc
Register your interest here
A Grab representative will reach out to you to complete your registration
We will help you populate your online storefront on GrabMart and provide all the necessary equipment you need to get started.
No, at this moment we require a store front photo (with permanent sign board & brand logo) on the main door or the pick up location. This is to ensure physical pick up location is available for our delivery partner to collect the package.