More diners to satisfy.
More business for you.
Grow your business by getting your food out the door and onto the tables of hungry customers.
Partner with us
Enter your basic information to get started
Market to our customers.
Grow your business by tapping on our marketing channels to reach millions of hungry Grab customers.
No extra staff.
With the largest delivery fleet in Southeast Asia, you get your own delivery service without adding to your headcount.
Keep them coming back.
Reward and retain your customers by leveraging on the GrabRewards loyalty programme.
Know your customers.
Get access to tools that help you track, analyse and improve your business online.
Sign up and submit your details
Our representative will contact you to complete the registration.
Send in your latest menu and we’ll populate your online storefront.
Start serving your customers!
What is GrabFood?
GrabFood is our food delivery service that brings great food from local restaurants, straight to the doorsteps of hungry customers.
Why be a GrabFood Merchant-partner?
We help drive additional business to your restaurant or stall! Working with us allows you to tap into millions of hungry customers on Grab, allowing you to extend your business into the online space!
What do I need to become a GrabFood Merchant-partner?
You will need to provide the following documents to become a Merchant-partner:
1) Copy of Bank Account Details
2) Copy of GST cert (if any)
3) Copy of Business Documents – Form 9,13,49
4) Copy of identification card/passport of the director/officer of the Merchant who is signing the Agreement
5) Copy of business license (must be current and not expired) for each Restaurant
6) Copy of insurance policy covering all Restaurants (must be current and not expired)
7) Copy of Halal certificate (if applicable)
How do I become a GrabFood Merchant-partner?
- Register your interest here
- A Grab representative will reach out to you to complete your registration
- We will help you populate your online storefront on GrabFood and provide all the necessary equipment you need to get started.
Must my restaurant / stall be in a certain area of KL?
Yes. Our services operate within a wide range of selected regions. However, if your store isn’t in any of the participating regions, we will contact you again if we expand our services to your area we are constantly looking to expand to more areas as long as there are restaurants looking to serve food!”
Can I get on GrabFood if I do not have an actual shopfront?
Yes, you can if you have the required business licenses and documents above.