It is never too late to build your retirement fund and future financial security. Introducing i-Saraan, a voluntary contribution scheme with retirement incentive exclusive for KWSP members who are self-employed and do not earn a regular income. Through this scheme, partners will also receive additional contribution from the government until December 2022.
That’s not all, high-performing partners will also receive additional contribution from Grab* as a token of appreciation for your hard work.
*Terms and conditions apply
With i-Saraan, you will receive an additional 15% government contribution annually (capped at RM250/year) on top of your own contributions to your EPF account. You will also receive the following benefits;
For more information on i-Saraan, please click here.
You can register under i-Saraan if you fulfil the following criteria;
Opted-in under I-Saraan program only (Please opt-out from I-Suri before opting-in under I-Saraan)
If you are an existing EPF member, click on the button below and we will assist you with i-Saraan registration.
If you are an existing EPF member (including partners 55 years old and above) or already registered with i-Saraan, click on the button below to update your status and stand a chance to get additional contributions from Grab.
For voluntary contributions’ full T&C, please click here.
To acknowledge your hard work, Grab will also provide additional contributions to our high performing partners’ EPF accounts. More details below:
Fulfil the following conditions to get additional contribution from Grab:
*Phase 1 will be 15
Basically any individual who doesn’t bond with a contract as an employee under any organization or firm with regular monthly income including but not limited to;
No. But you are still eligible for contribution from Grab if you fulfill the requirement. Please refer to the “Additional contribution from Grab” section for more info.
We encourage you to enroll under i-Saraan using this form to make sure that you are eligible for additional incentive from Grab too.
Kindly check your EPF statement by February – March 2022. You will receive contributions from the Government (for eligible partners) and/or from Grab (for eligible partners) by then if your registration is successful.
No, you need to be a registered EPF member in order to apply for i-Saraan
You will be subjected to the normal EPF withdrawal policy. Click here for more info
No, funds will be directly transferred to the respective account holder.
Yes, this allows us to acknowledge your participation in the EPF voluntary program and you will be eligible for additional Grab contributions if you fulfil the requirement.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.