The tier refresh period will occur between the 1st – 7th every January, April, July and October. If your tier is not refreshed after the 7th, you may reach out to us via the Help Center
i-Saraan is a voluntary contribution scheme for EPF members who are self-employed and may not earn a fixed income. Through this scheme, Grab partners of all tiers will earn additional annual contributions from the government, while Ultimate tier partners (that meet certain requirements) will also receive annual contributions on top of that from Grab.
As of 2023, all Grab partners* that register for i-Saraan will receive:
*Opted-in under i-Saraan program only (Please opt-out from i-Suri before opting-in under i-Saraan)
If you are an existing EPF member, click on the button below and we will assist you with i-Saraan registration. (link only works on mobile)
For voluntary contributions’ full Terms & Conditions, please click here.
Exclusive for Ultimate tier partners!
Stand a chance to win exclusive limited edition Marvel merchandise.
Maintain Ultimate tier for at least 1 out of 2 quarters (April and July refresh) to win the following items:
Winner Selection: July 2023
Prize Distribution: August – September 2023
Maintain Ultimate tier for 3 quarters (April, July and October refresh) to be eligible to win:
Grand Prize: All-expense-paid* trip for 4 people to Disneyland® Paris x 3 winners
Runner-Up Prize: Limited Edition Marvel Heroes Unite Jacket x 4,000 winners
Winner Selection: October 2023
Prize Distribution: November 2023
*Includes cost of flight tickets, accommodation and theme park tickets only.
*Rebate will not be credited to your Driver Wallet if the phone numbers do not match.
**The monthly rebate does not apply to new subscribers while they are still on their first 2 free months.
Redeem free lubricants from your nearest participating Shell station throughout the quarter.
The reward will be activated on your GrabBenefits section in the quarter that you are an Ultimate tier partner.
Enjoy up to 2 free meals* each month at selected Grab Partner Pit Stops.
The reward will be activated on your GrabBenefits section during the quarter you are an Ultimate tier partner.
For partners in cities that do not have a Grab Partner Pit Stop location yet, we are working on onboarding merchant-partners soon!
To see the full list of participating merchant-partners, click here.
*Limited, available on a first come first served basis.
Personal Accident Plus insurance covers accidental death, third degree burns as well as reimbursements for medical expenses.
Ultimate tier driver-partners & delivery-partners can enjoy a monthly rebate of RM5.50 for your subscription to the Personal Accident Plus insurance coverage plan.
Monthly rebates will be made in the following month.
Eg: Subscribe/renew your plan in January, receive your rebate in February
Opt-in to this plan from your Driver App.
As of 2023, Ultimate partners that meet the stipulated requirements will also receive an additional annual contribution:
To qualify for this additional contribution, Ultimate partners must meet the requirements below:
💡 Important Note: All Ultimate tier partners that are qualified will automatically receive these additional perks. If you wish to opt-out of receiving this perk, please fill out the form here.
For more info, please click here to view our i-Saraan Frequently Asked Questions.
The Self-Employment Social Security Scheme (SPS Gig) is a subsidy scheme for SOCSO contributions offered to self-employed individuals, like yourself!
Under the SPS Gig programme, the government will subsidise 80% of the amount required for SOCSO’s Contribution Plan 2.
Ultimate tier partners that meet the requirements below are entitled to receive a full reimbursement of the 20% contribution (RM46.60) made under this programme*!
After successful registration under the SPS Gig programme, these partners will be eligible to have the amount reimbursed into their Cash Wallet.
They will be notified through an inbox message on their Driver app when the reimbursement** has been made.
For more info and registration details of the SPS programme, click here.
*Your coverage under SPS Gig will be validated by obtaining your personal data such as name, identity card number and Socso Scheme validity period from SOCSO and collected data shall be processed in accordance to Grab’s Privacy Notice.
**Reimbursements will be made in two cycles, during the 2nd week of October 2023 & the 2nd week of January 2024.
Requirements to receive reimbursement
Your tier will be based on your performance from the previous quarter. You must fulfil all requirements for the specific tier to be eligible for it.
No, the target is for one quarter, that is over a course of 3 month periods.
Tier refresh will take place between the 1st to 7th of every January, April, July and October. If you think there may still be an error with your tier after the 7th, you may reach out to us via the Help Centre.
Your tier would depend on your total performance achieved for the remaining duration of the quarter (from February to March).
No, your tier will not be downgraded for the whole 3 months of Quarter 2.
Your tier will only be refreshed for Quarter 3, depending on which targets you manage to achieve in Quarter 2.
You will be contacted by a Grab representative for clarification and/or investigation based on Grab’s Code of Conduct, and they will advise on your tier standing.
You may need to complete your re-education first before being reactivated. Your tier will not be reinstated until the next quarter refreshes.
Your new target will follow according to the city you are moving to. You can carry over your number of completed trips and continue to drive towards the new target.
You will automatically be able to view the rewards on GrabBenefits in your Driver App once you complete your first booking.
If the date is past the 7th of the refresh month, please reach out to us via the Help Center.
The reward may have been fully redeemed by other Driver-partners / Delivery-partners already. But don’t worry, we will continue to add more new rewards.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.