Earn up to RM16/hour.
Flexible work hours, anywhere.
Daily income cash out.
Save over RM200/month with GrabBenefits.
Start earning in 5 days upon successful registration!
Get additional earnings of over RM2,000 through referrals or GrabAds.
More than RM200 monthly savings with GrabBenefits.
Sign up today and start earning in 5 days!
Get more income through referrals or (GrabAds) advertisement. Take this chance to generate more than RM2,000!
Enjoy more than 50 benefits with one of the most extensive incentive programmes.
Grab understands that your well-being needs to be well taken care of, for you to #JalanDenganYakin with us. We’ve crafted GrabBenefits to encompass various aspects so that you can earn confidently day in, day out.
Save on daily expenses with discounts on petrol, daily necessities, car repairs, and more! Use PayLater by Grab for more flexibility. PSV license costs imposed on e-hailing drivers are sponsored by Grab.
Learn new skills and knowledge with courses such as digital literacy training (Microsoft), financial management training (Standard Chartered) and more, for free.
Earn every time you complete these tasks.
Delivery of meals and beverages.
Delivery of goods to consumers and businesses.
Delivery of daily essentials such as groceries, cakes, and more
Bangga dapat memenuhi keinginan pengguna yang kelaparan setiap hari.
Goods delivery to consumers or businesses.
Orders of daily necessities such as groceries, cakes, and so on.
|Location||Earning Potential/Hour (RM)||Earning Potential/Peak Hours (RM)|
Successfully complete the online training.
Grab will run a background check. Your account will be activated when the check returns clear.
Post onboarding process
GrabFood is a food delivery service that brings great food from local restaurants, straight to the doorsteps of hungry customers.
GrabExpress is an on-demand service where we provide delivery convenience to consumers. With GrabExpress, you can send items such as documents, parcels, and gifts to your business partners, family and friends. GrabExpress Delivery-partners pick up and deliver immediately upon booking confirmation.
GrabMart is an on-demand service where we deliver everyday goods to consumers. The delivery process is the same as GrabFood, but instead of delivering food and beverages, you’ll deliver orders from pharmacies, convenience stores, book shops, and many others.
This is an extension of GrabMart. Orders on GrabSupermarket include fresh produce (meat, fruits, vegetables, etc.) and packed consumer goods (beverage, snacks, beauty products, etc.).
A Grab Driver-partner (Delivery) gets paid a fixed amount per trip, plus incentives as part of the take-home pay.
Please visit the Help Centre for all general enquiries or click on the “Call Us” button at the bottom section of the Help Centre to speak to Grab Customer Support agents.
Updates on incentive schemes will be sent to all Grab Driver-partners (Deliveries) via in-app message on a weekly basis. You can also view your job history and download your weekly earnings statements from the app to help you keep track of how much you’ve earned from trips. You can cash out your earnings within the same day to Maybank accounts and by the next working day for non-Maybank accounts.
Here’s what you need to get started:
For existing Grab driver-partners (e-hailing), find out more here or contact us at Help Centre.
Yes! You can do so by following these additional steps:
You decide how much or how little you want to work. Simply sign in to the Grab Driver app and drive any time you want!
Yes, you can decide which parts of Malaysia you want to deliver, as long as it is within the GrabFood, GrabExpress, GrabMart, and GrabSupermarket service coverage. Simply go to the area and sign in!
You can cash out on a daily basis and receive payment within the same day!
Grab Driver-partners (e-Hailing) are subject to the e-hailing regulations application process, which is both costly and time-consuming. As such, their earnings are slightly higher to accommodate this additional process.
You can do so by going through the e-hailing regulations application process and completing transport training via GrabAcademy. You must fulfill regulatory requirements. Click here for more info.
Maximum item dimensions: 43cm x 43cm x 43cm
Maximum item weight: 10kg
Items that can be delivered:
Items that cannot be delivered:
You can start delivering once you have completed your sign up process and undergone your face to face verification either online or in person.
Watch how Grab supports our Driver-partners and Delivery-partners so that they can #JalanDenganYakin!
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.