Be the bearer
of good food.
Earn more on your own schedule by delivering GrabFood orders to hungry customers.
Want to be a GrabFood Merchant-partner? Click here.
Sign up with GrabFood
Enter your basic information to get started.
With millions of customers in Singapore, we process thousands of orders each day. Delivery-partners, like you, help ensure hungry customers get their food fresh.
Make more money.
Earn competitive rates as you help deliver food to hungry customers.
Deliver when you want.
You call the shots. Schedule your own working hours – even if it is an hour or a day.
Your ride, your choice.
Deliver by bike, PMD, bicycle or on foot – the choice is yours.
Get paid daily.
You delivered it, you earned it. You’ll get the option to cash-out your earnings once a day.
Sign up and submit your details.
Complete your online training.
Purchase your GrabFood gear package at GrabFood@SinMing.
Sign in to the GrabFood Driver app, start delivering orders and earn!
What is GrabFood?
GrabFood is our food delivery service that brings great food from local restaurants, straight to the doorsteps of hungry customers.
How do I earn money as a GrabFood Delivery-partner?
A GrabFood Delivery-partner gets paid a fixed amount per trip plus incentives as part of his take home pay.
What do I need to become a GrabFood Delivery-partner?
You need a few things to be a GrabFood Delivery-partner:
- A working smartphone (iOS and Android) with data plan
- Above 18 years old
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only (No 11B applications allowed)
- Your own means of transport
- Valid Class 2/2A/2B license
- Commercial insurance – must indicate that policy is extended to allow food delivery
- Logcard – P00/P01 motorbikes
- Rental Agreement – must reflect your name, vehicle details, rental period, your signature, rental company’s signature and stamp, and additional driver name (applicable for relief drivers).
- Please refer to https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/home/buying/vehicle-types-and-registrations/PAB.html check to check if your PMD needs to be registered
- LTA Annex ‘A’ – Please log into onemotoring to retrieve the document from e-letter inbox
- Photo of PMD with LTA registration and identification mark affixed
- A bicycle with the correct protective gear
- A strong back and a desire to keep fit if you decide to be one of our walking delivery-partners!
How do I become a GrabFood Delivery-partner?
- Upload the documents here
- Wait to receive your online training and complete it
- Come on down to our branch for final activation
- Start delivering orders and earn!
28 Sin Ming Lane,
#01-138 Midview City,
Mon to Fri: 10am to 6pm
Sat: 10am to 2pm
Sun & PH: Closed
How many hours do I need to work per week as a GrabFood Delivery-partner?
You can decide how much or how little you want to work. Simply log into the GrabFood Driver app and deliver at a time of your choice as you do not need to book sessions in advance!
How often can I cash out my earnings?
Financial freedom is not far away. You can cash out your earnings once a day!
Can I only work in certain areas in Singapore?
Yes, you can decide on which parts of Singapore you will want to deliver as long as it is within our GrabFood service coverage. Simply go to the area and sign in!
Are ERP charges reimbursable?
Yes, GrabFood will reimburse ERP charges incurred by the Delivery-Partner on route from restaurant to customer. Claims can be done via the in-app driver Help Centre.
What equipment do I need to partner with GrabFood?
With effect from 22nd March 2019, we will be implementing certain equipment requirements for ALL riders partnering with us.
If you are delivering with GrabFood, you are required to use our available gear sets as recommended, including our , and – depending on your vehicle type.
For more information on equipment requirements, you may refer to https://www.grab.com/sg/gfgear/
Do I have to pay for the GrabFood gear?
Yes. With effect from 31 October 2019, GrabFood Delivery-Partner applicants will have to purchase the GrabFood gear package in order to be activated as a GrabFood Delivery-Partner. Click on the link for more information: https://www.grab.com/sg/gfgear/.
Can I deliver with GrabFood if I am currently driving with GrabCar/GrabTaxi?
Can I deliver with GrabFood if I used to drive with GrabCar/GrabTaxi?
We will review applications from ex-GrabCar/Taxi drivers on a case-by-case basis and we advice you to write in to us first via our GrabFood Help Centre (https://help.grab.com/hc/en-sg) to determine your eligibility.