Your express solution to safe and reliable on-demand delivery service
GrabExpress Beta currently serves pick-ups in the East, North-East, CBD and selected areas in the North. Delivery destinations are island-wide. More pick-up locations coming soon!
(Selected areas in the North include Ang Mo Kio, Yio Chu Kang, Toa Payoh, Novena, Newton and Orchard)
|Size||32cm x 25cm x 12cm|
|Base Fare||SGD 6|
|Per Km rate||SGD 1 / km|
|Return Trip Fare||SGD 6 (applicable when items being returned to sender)|
No additional surcharge (surge or CBD surcharge)
Go to GrabExpress in the Grab App
Open your Grab app and tap on "Delivery".
Key in pick-up and drop-off locations
Key in your pick-up and drop-off locations to get your upfront fixed fare.
Fill in recipient information and confirm your booking
Key in the recipient's name, mobile number and additional drop-off details such as floor/unit no (if applicable). Tap "Book" to place your booking.
Get a driver
After confirming your booking, the nearest GrabExpress driver will receive your order and head to the pick-up point right away.
Track your delivery
You can track your parcel real-time in the Grab App. Your recipient will also receive a SMS with a tracking URL to check the delivery progress.
What is GrabExpress?
GrabExpress is an on-demand delivery service that helps you to send items such as documents, parcels, and gifts to your business partners, family and friends.
How do I book a delivery with GrabExpress?
Complete your delivery in 5 steps
- Download Grab app and find “Delivery” tab
- Key in your pick-up and drop-off locations to get your fixed upfront fare.
- Key in the recipient’s name, mobile number and additional dropoff details such as floor/unit no. Click “Book” to confirm your booking.
- After confirming your booking, the nearest GrabExpress driver will receive your order and head to the pick-up point right away.
- You can track your parcel real-time in the Grab App. Your recipient will also receive a SMS with a tracking URL to check the delivery progress.
Where do you deliver?
We are currently in Beta, and serve pick-ups in the CBD, East, North-East and selected areas in the North. However, keep checking back as we are constantly expanding!
What are your operating hours?
We operate 8am–11pm, 7 days in a week.
Can GrabExpress do advanced booking or keep a parcel overnight for next day delivery?
Unfortunately, we do not accept advanced bookings or next day delivery at the moment.
Will my parcel be safe? What can I do if my parcel is damaged or lost?
All our drivers have been trained extensively coupled with robust background checks. In the unfortunate and unlikely event that any damage or loss happens to your parcel, rest assured that your parcel is covered for up to SGD200 per delivery. You may contact our customer service to proceed with the claim.
What items can I send with GrabExpress?
Maximum item dimensions: 32cm x 25cm x 12cm
Maximum item weight: 5kg
Items that can be delivered
- Parcels (packed items in boxes or bags)
- Packed food (non-perishable, non-frozen, non-fragile)
Items that cannot be delivered
- Fragile items (including flowers, cakes) that require special handling
- Perishable items
- Hazardous, explosive, flammable and unsafe items (including power banks)
- Valuable items and documents (e.g. cash, passport, birth certificate)
- Letters weighing 500g and below
- Illegal items and substances
- Live animals and plants
- Any unpacked / loose items that can easily be damaged in transit