More diners to satisfy.
More business for you.
Grow your business by getting your food out the door and onto the tables of hungry customers.
Partner with us
Enter your basic information to get started
Market to our customers.
Grow your business by tapping on our marketing channels to reach millions of hungry Grab customers.
No extra staff.
With the largest delivery fleet in Southeast Asia, you get your own delivery service without adding to your headcount.
Keep them coming back.
Reward and retain your customers by leveraging on the GrabRewards loyalty programme.
Know your customers.
Get access to tools that help you track, analyse and improve your business online.
What do I need to become a Grab Merchant-partner?
- ACRA Business Profile* (for companies) or NRIC (for sole-proprietors)
- Singapore Food Agency (SFA) License – Minimum validity of 3 months
- Copy of menu (printed, or website address)
- If applicable: Relevant certs like your Halal or alcohol license – Minimum validity of 3 months for Halal Cert
- If your name is not listed in the ACRA Business Profile, you will need a Letter of Authorisation (signed by someone listed in the ACRA Business Profile) authorising you to sign the Grab contract
How do I become a Grab Merchant-partner?
To get you up and running on Grab in the shortest time, we’ve opened a walk-in sign up centre at Grab @ Sin Ming to assist you in person and get your business ready to start receiving orders within 3 business days. To get started, simply fill out the form above and we will get back to you with more details.
Can I get on Grab if I do not have an actual shopfront?
Yes, you can as long as you have the documents listed in the “What do I need to become a Grab Merchant-partner?” above
Are there any sign up fees?
1) You may opt to download the Grab merchant app onto your own Android device. As such, you will only incur a one-time activation fee of $100/outlet. However, this method does not allow you to print order receipts.
2) Merchants who wish to use a Grab Order Device will incur the existing one-time activation fee of $300/outlet. This device helps to automatically print order receipts.
The good news is that this payment of the one-time activation fee will not be required during sign up. This will be offset against your future earnings on Grab.
There is a service fee of 30% on all GrabFood/GrabMart orders. This is charged on every order you receive through Grab, through both deliver and Self Pick-Up orders. Please note that this service fee is subject to prevailing GST.
Will my outlet be automatically eligible for Self Pick-Up?
All our merchants are able to accept Self Pick-Up orders from their first day, to give you access to more order opportunities.
Does my menu need to be the same price on the app as it is in my store?
Your menu prices should be the same as those in-store, but we understand that’s not always possible. To ease your transition to food delivery, you may factor in packaging costs of up to 50 cents. If you’re matching your pricing structure on another food delivery platform, you are allowed a markup no higher than 15% of the in-store price.
When will I receive my first payment?
Your first payment will be made within 10 working days from the first completed order date. Subsequent payments will be made within 48 hours of completed orders.
I want to accept GrabPay payments, how do I sign up?
We encourage contactless payments, especially during this period. Therefore, any merchant who uses our 3-day accelerated onboarding will be automatically signed up as a GrabPay merchant and will be eligible to accept GrabPay in-store. All your GrabPay transactions will go to your wallet so you can keep track of your earnings with just a glance.
*Do note, there is a 1% transaction fee on GrabPay transactions.