Grab launches the new GrabRewards, SEA’s largest loyalty programme
- New network of more than 150 top-tier merchants across SEA, incl. AirAsiaGo and Deliveroo, partner with Grab for access to SEA’s largest ecosystem of customers
- Members of all tiers in Singapore will now get exclusive and better rewards from flagship partners such as Deliveroo and KFC
Singapore, 22 August 2017 — Grab today announced the launch of its new expanded GrabRewards programme. By drawing more than 150 merchants into its ecosystem of rewards partners, Grab confirms its consumer base’s appeal to merchants as one of the most popular apps in SEA. With 55 million mobile downloads, it opens up a new way for Grab merchant partners to market through the largest consumer loyalty programme across Southeast Asia.
“This is an important step in the development of the GrabPay wallet,” says Jason Thompson, Head of GrabPay. “With our new expanded GrabRewards programme, we’ve created an ecosystem in which our consumers stay loyal because a dollar spent with Grab is more valuable than a dollar spent elsewhere. For our partners, it’s exciting to see GrabPay become a real revenue driver. During our soft launch in the last month, a number of our merchant partners have hit their redemption targets four times over already.”
Greater value beyond rides
GrabRewards consists of four loyalty tiers: Platinum, Gold and Silver for Grab’s top riders, with all other passengers placed in the Member tier. Thanks to the updated reward partners catalogue, consumers across each tier will receive more targeted, exclusive and exciting rewards with flagship partners including:
- Deliveroo: For 3350 GrabRewards points, enjoy $10 off Deliveroo’s high-quality and diverse selection of restaurants
- KFC Delivery: $7 off finger-licking good chicken from KFC Delivery, with just 2300 GrabRewards points and minimum order of $35
The full list of GrabRewards partner merchants is available in the Appendix below.
“At Grab, we want to create value with every ride taken – beyond providing safe and affordable transport, the points that passengers earn from their rides give them access to a wide range of popular and well-loved retail and lifestyle products that truly matter to them,” says Jason. “With as little as a week’s worth of rides to and from work, our loyal GrabPay users will be able to get valuable benefits like movie tickets and free meals,” he added.
Start Earning GrabRewards Points Today
- Earn more by travelling with Grab: Points are awarded for every dollar spent on JustGrab, GrabCar, GrabTaxi, GrabShare and GrabCoach rides.
- Level up faster with GrabPay: Passengers earn double the points when they pay with GrabPay.
- Look out for boosters: Look out for special boosters which everyone loves. For example, a 2x booster means you get double the points when you travel.
- Collect points across Southeast Asia: Passengers can earn points on-the-go as GrabRewards is available in the seven countries and 85 cities that Grab operates in.
- Don’t let them go to waste: Be sure to redeem GrabRewards points for special discounts and rewards before they expire.
To learn more about GrabRewards, visit: https://www.grab.com/sg/hello_grabrewards/
Appendix: GrabRewards Partner Merchants in Singapore
The new and improved GrabRewards currently features the following F&B, hospitality, lifestyle and retail brands, travel and service-related apps as well as attractions and destinations:
- Deliveroo: $10 off storewide
- KFC Delivery: $7 off with min. $35 spend
Fashion & Beauty
- Star360: 15% off regular-priced items
- American Eagle Outfitters: 15% off regular-priced items
- Zalora: 20% off storewide
- Gnome & Bow: $50 off storewide
- Love, Bonito: $8 off regular-priced items
- Bebe Bamboo: 25% off storewide
- Vanitee: $8 off next 3 orders
- SASA: $10 off storewide
- Althea: 10% off storewide
- Haagen Dazs: 2 free scoops of ice cream
- Boxgreen: $8 off next 2 snack boxes
- Hipvan: 10% off storewide
- ServisHero: $30 off home cleaning
- Knock Knock Aircon: $30 off air-con cleaning
- Knock Knock Flower: $20 off flower delivery
- Knock Knock Cleaning: 20% off dry cleaning and laundry services
- CatchThatBus: 15% off
- ZEN Rooms: 30% off first booking
Grab ride discounts
- $5 off next Grab ride: 1900 points for Platinum members, 2000 points for Gold members and 2100 points for Silver members
- $10 off next Grab ride: 3600 points for Platinum members, 3800 points for Gold members and 4000 points for Silver members