Grab will never ask for your password or OTP over calls, sms or email.
Follow these simple steps to avoid falling prey to financial fraud
Grab PIN and biometrics adds an additional layer of authentication to access your funds
Activate GrabPay, a safe way to pay and keep your money.
GrabPay Wallet is licensed and regulated by the Bank Negara Malaysia (“BNM”). To keep the wallet safe and compliant with BNM, we need to ensure that every user of GrabPay Wallet is a real person.
By knowing the identity behind each GrabPay Wallet user, we are able to create a secure community for everyone. The personal data collection and verification processes required for the GrabPay Wallet are also known as KYC (“Know Your Customers”).
Personal data collected is encrypted and strictly for verification purposes in line with BNM’s regulations.
To verify your account, you can follow the steps here.
Yes, your personal data collected is encrypted and strictly for verification purposes in line with BNM’s regulations.
If you have shared your credit/debit card information with a suspected fraudster, please block your card immediately by contacting your bank or through Grab app for GrabPay Card and lodge a police report for further investigation.
If you have shared your Grab app login credentials or suspect any irregular activities/charges from your account, please reset the password or GrabPIN and report it to us here.
Grab keeps your personal data and information safe and secure. If you do not recognize a transaction on your account, we recommend reviewing all the details first or checking with family and friends who may also have access to your Grab account to see if they initiated the transaction.
What are considered as suspicious activities on your Grab account?
Let us know here if you noticed suspicious activity or transaction in your account which you did not authorize and we will investigate this further.
Find more comprehensive articles in our Help Center dedicated to all your GrabPay related questions.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.