Your One Time Password (OTP) is the first line of defense against potential fraudsters. Do not share your One Time Password (OTP) with anyone under any circumstances.
Most banks and payment companies have the ability to send you alerts when you make a purchase, pay or withdraw money using their payment platform. Please subscribe to these instant alerts — it can be annoying at times, but its important.
Do not give your Password to anyone and don’t write it down anywhere. If you must write them down, store your list in a secure and private place.
Be vigilant when you shop online at public places to ensure you are not accidentally revealing your password to anyone.
Your reset password link is a powerful tool for fraudsters who have secured your email ID through nefarious means like phishing or vishing. Please ensure the security questions for your account are strong and consistent. A strong password is useless if a fraudster can answer all your security questions after a quick trip to your social media accounts.
Change your passwords and PINs regularly to make it harder for any fraudster to access your information.
Most public hotspots in public areas like airports, hotels and restaurants lower their security standards so it becomes easier for guests and travellers to access and use these networks. That makes it easier for fraudsters to eavesdrop on these unsecured Wi-Fi networks and try to intercept your information.
Great password security is one of the easiest ways to protect your account. Use strong passwords and PINs that contain both numbers, letters and symbols.
Create a unique password for every account. That way, one data breach won’t put all your accounts at risk.
If you use mobile apps on your smartphone to access your financial accounts, be sure to password-protect your device.
Be wary of free apps because it might be accompanied by spyware. Every time you download apps or files from an unknown source, you risk loading malicious programs on your phone. Only download legitimate and credible apps from the Google Play Store and Apple Store.
Activate GrabPay, a safe way to pay and keep your money.
Grab will never ask for your password or OTP over calls, sms or email.
Grab PIN and biometrics adds an additional layer of authentication to access your funds
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.