GrabCar Economy: Now the Most Affordable Chauffeured Ride in Town!
Minimum fare reduced from S$8 to S$4
Singapore, 21 August 2015 – Heading out for work or play in a personal chauffeured ride just got a lot more affordable with GrabCar Economy’s latest price drop. With immediate effect, all GrabCar Economy rides now start from S$4 – a whopping 50% reduction in price! This places GrabCar Economy as the most affordable chauffeured ride in Singapore, even without the use of promo codes.
Illustrative comparison of new pricing with previous fare examples and other options available in Singapore
Known for its convenience as well as its private comfortable cars, GrabCar Economy has become a staple mode of transportation in Singapore. Benefits like the option of paying with either cash or credit and upfront flat fares have ensured ease and peace of mind when commuting in Singapore. And with one of the largest networks of private vehicles in the country, passengers are able secure rides faster than ever before.
The new reduced fares are for a limited time period only, but as long as consumer demand remains high, GrabCar will continue with the new pricing structure.
To find out more about GrabCar, please visit http://grabtaxi.com/grabcar/
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Announces Didi Chuxing and SoftBank As Lead Investors for Current Round of Financing
- Strategic investment of a combined US$2.0 billion by Didi Chuxing and SoftBank deepens partnership with Grab
- Grab expects to raise US$2.5 billion in total in current financing round
- New financing to support Grab’s efforts in strengthening its dominant market position in on-demand transportation and payments in Southeast Asia
Grab Celebrates Fifth Anniversary and Significant User Milestones
- 3x growth in last year to 45 million downloads, and up to 2.5 million daily rides
- Has provided higher incomes for nearly 1 million drivers and reduced travel time in half across Southeast Asia since founding
- Adds GrabNow, New Service to Digitise Street Hailing