Save Up to 40% with GrabClub Monthly Passes
- Currently available as a pilot, GrabClub is a monthly subscription programme to provide savings on everyday services
- GrabClub Food Pass is available to all users today, with the GrabClub All-Access Basic and Premium Passes to follow in the new year
- Users can look forward to a selection of monthly passes with discounts on Grab’s transport, food and parcel-delivery services in 2019
Singapore, 3 December 2018 — Grab has started piloting GrabClub, a monthly subscription programme to help users save on everyday services. GrabClub seeks to provide users with a variety of subscription passes tailored to their everyday needs. It is part of Grab’s Better Everyday commitment to improve the customer experience and bring more value to users.
Starting today, all Grab users can purchase a monthly GrabClub Food Pass at S$7.99 per month to enjoy 30 free delivery vouchers. As part of the launch promotion, those who sign up between 1 December 2018 and 31 January 2019 will receive an additional S$5 and S$10 GrabFood discount vouchers every month.
A small group of users will also be offered GrabClub All-Access Pass. Users who are part of the pilot trial can purchase an All-Access Basic or an All-Access Premium Pass at S$11.99 and S$19.99 per month respectively, to enjoy a combination of ride and food discounts. GrabClub All-Access Pass will be rolled out officially in Q12019.
“In the past many months, we have introduced a series of product enhancements, made GrabRewards more rewarding for our most loyal customers and expanded the SCORE subscription programme to improve our users’ core experience. Today we’re taking another step to bring more value to our customers with the launch of GrabClub,” said Lim Kell Jay, Head of Grab Singapore.
“With GrabClub, our goal is to offer a selection of attractive monthly passes for Grab’s everyday services, so that customers can self-select a pass that best suits their needs. With this pilot, we hope to gather feedback and fine-tune the All-Access Pass further to ensure it hits the sweet spot for our customers in terms of relevance and value, before rolling it out to all customers. At the end of the day, we want to help our users save on everyday services that matter to them, whenever they want, however they like,” added Lim.
Benefits of GrabClub include:
- Save on everyday services that matter: GrabClub Passes are designed to bring more value to users. Users who subscribe to GrabClub can enjoy up to 40% savings on Grab’s services. At a fixed monthly fee of $7.99 for the GrabClub Food Pass for instance, users get to enjoy over S$100 worth of food vouchers.
- Convenience at your fingertips: GrabClub Passes can be purchased within the Grab app. Passes are automatically renewed at the start of the billing cycle and users can cancel them any time. Every time you want to save, just look inside the “My Rewards” catalogue and use the discount vouchers. Discount vouchers expire at the start of the next billing cycle.
- A selection of choices to come: The goal is to offer a selection of GrabClub Passes that cater to different usage patterns on Grab. Soon, the All-Access Pass will be available to all customers in Singapore, with many more to come in the new year.
To purchase a GrabClub Pass, follow the steps below:
- Tap on ‘Menu’ and then ‘GrabClub’
- Select the GrabClub ‘Pass’ to purchase, and tap ‘View Passes’ to read more
- To confirm a purchase, tap on ‘Get the Pass’ and pay with GrabPay Credits.
For more information about GrabClub, visit: https://www.grab.com/sg/grabclubpasses/
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Announces Didi Chuxing and SoftBank As Lead Investors for Current Round of Financing
- Strategic investment of a combined US$2.0 billion by Didi Chuxing and SoftBank deepens partnership with Grab
- Grab expects to raise US$2.5 billion in total in current financing round
- New financing to support Grab’s efforts in strengthening its dominant market position in on-demand transportation and payments in Southeast Asia
Grab Celebrates Fifth Anniversary and Significant User Milestones
- 3x growth in last year to 45 million downloads, and up to 2.5 million daily rides
- Has provided higher incomes for nearly 1 million drivers and reduced travel time in half across Southeast Asia since founding
- Adds GrabNow, New Service to Digitise Street Hailing