Ride Free within the CBD with GrabCar All Week
10 free GrabCar rides within the CBD for new GrabPay users all week
Singapore, 1 April 2016 – Getting to places within the CBD can be exhausting, especially when you have to beat the peak hour and lunchtime crowds. No April Fool’s joke – from 4th to 8th April, Grab is offering 10 free GrabCar (Economy) rides within the CBD when you go cashless by using GrabPay for the first time.
This coming Monday to Friday, Grab is making sure you have the ultimate in CBD freedom.
- Hands-free & Cash-free: Enjoy the freedom of cashless and forget about fumbling for change when you step out of your ride to head into office first thing in the morning, and to your business appointments throughout the day.
- Worry-free: Maximise your lunch hour by hopping into a ride to get where you need to go fast – enjoy lunch at your favourite eatery or sneak in lunchtime gym or shopping without worrying about wasting precious lunch hour time.
- Just Free: With 10 free point-to-point rides (i.e. no additional stops), inclusive of ERP charges, from Monday through Friday, 6AM to 6PM, what’s not to love about travelling in the CBD with Grab?
Maximise lunch hour if you’re a first-time user of GrabPay with 10 free GrabCar rides within the above CBD areas*.
Steps to enjoying cash-free, worry-free rides in the CBD:
- Install the Grab app on your smartphone – if you haven’t already.
- Select “Menu” and “GrabPay”.
- Add your credit card. If you have already added a card but never used it on GrabCar rides, you still qualify for this promotion.
- Select your pick-up and drop-off locations within the CBD, tap “GrabCar (Economy)” and remember to set credit/debit card as your payment method.
- Enjoy your free point-to-point ride – no promo code needed.
For more information, visit: www.grab.com/freecbd
*CBD area as designated by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) of Singapore.
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Announces Didi Chuxing and SoftBank As Lead Investors for Current Round of Financing
- Strategic investment of a combined US$2.0 billion by Didi Chuxing and SoftBank deepens partnership with Grab
- Grab expects to raise US$2.5 billion in total in current financing round
- New financing to support Grab’s efforts in strengthening its dominant market position in on-demand transportation and payments in Southeast Asia
Grab Celebrates Fifth Anniversary and Significant User Milestones
- 3x growth in last year to 45 million downloads, and up to 2.5 million daily rides
- Has provided higher incomes for nearly 1 million drivers and reduced travel time in half across Southeast Asia since founding
- Adds GrabNow, New Service to Digitise Street Hailing