Start your Pokémon journey with Grab!
Pokémon Go has finally arrived on our little red dot last Saturday and we’re as excited as you are in completing our Pokédex! We, at Grab, have thrown in our hearts, caps, badges and Pokéballs together with a group of fans to share with you a Pokémon Go map of Singapore!
Here’s what you will find in the map:
- Rumoured + Verified Pokémon spawn points
- Pokéstop clusters
- Pokémon nests
- Gym locations
*Note that this map is a work in progress and we are constantly updating it!
(Copy and paste https://goo.gl/maps/ErFcCUTY2yq on your mobile web browser for full map features)
How to use the map
Step 1: Tap on “LAUNCH MAP”
Step 2: Tap on the “One map to Grab ’em all” to expand the map legend
Step 3: Select the category of Pokémon that you would like to find!
Step 4: Select the Pokémon you want to catch
Step 5: Tap on the name to find out more information
Don’t have the Grab app?
Q: How often will the Pokémon Go map be updated?
A: It is being constantly populated!
Q: What’s good about this map?
A: It’s a map made by fans for fans! We love the game and are crazy over it in the office, so why not share it with everyone?
Q: How do you suggest we use this map?
A: Open the map. Find the Pokémon/Nest/Gym that you want to go. Grab there!
- Grab is in no way associated, affiliated, sponsored, nor endorsed by Niantic, Inc. Nintendo / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. The Pokemon Company or any of its affiliates and subsidiaries . We however, make every effort to honour their intellectual property and copyrighted material.
- To the best of our knowledge, the information contained herein and in the map is accurate and reliable as of the date of publication and is provided “as is” and on an “as-available” basis without warranty of any kind; and we do not assume any liability whatsoever for the accuracy and completeness of the information.
- The user of the information agrees that the information in the map is subject to change without notice. GRAB assumes no responsibility for the consequences of use of such information, nor for any infringement of third party intellectual property rights which may result from its use. In no event shall Grab be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from, arising out of or in connection with the use of the information.
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Announces Didi Chuxing and SoftBank As Lead Investors for Current Round of Financing
- Strategic investment of a combined US$2.0 billion by Didi Chuxing and SoftBank deepens partnership with Grab
- Grab expects to raise US$2.5 billion in total in current financing round
- New financing to support Grab’s efforts in strengthening its dominant market position in on-demand transportation and payments in Southeast Asia
Grab Celebrates Fifth Anniversary and Significant User Milestones
- 3x growth in last year to 45 million downloads, and up to 2.5 million daily rides
- Has provided higher incomes for nearly 1 million drivers and reduced travel time in half across Southeast Asia since founding
- Adds GrabNow, New Service to Digitise Street Hailing