GrabTaxi Singapore revs up atmosphere with free supercar rides this race season
From 15 to 20 September, GrabTaxi Singapore users can enjoy a free ride in one of seven supercars roving the streets of Singapore
Singapore, 15 September 2015 – Experience the thrill and exhilaration of being chauffeured in a supercar from 15 to 20 September, courtesy of GrabTaxi Singapore. Seven supercars will rove the city, amping up the atmosphere as Singapore gears up for the race of the season. Commuters can travel in luxury and style by booking free rides via the GrabTaxi app.
In the spirit of Singapore’s racing season, each supercar sports the bold green and black livery of GrabTaxi.
GrabTaxi users will have the chance to ride in one of the following supercars:
- Aston Martin DB9 Volante convertible
- Aston Martin DBS Volante convertible
- Maserati GranTurismo
- Maserati Quattroporte Sports GTS
- McLaren MP4-12C
- Porsche C4S 911 Cabriolet
- Porsche Carrera
Details to book a GrabTaxi supercar experience
Availability of the GrabTaxi supercars:
How to book:
- Download the GrabTaxi app via Google Play, App Store and Blackberry World
- Register your account for free
- Select the ‘GrabSpeed’ option and enter your pickup location and destination in the respective fields
- Enter the promo code ‘GrabSpeed’
- Click Next and await confirmation of your supercar booking
Due to limited seating capacity of the supercars, users should note that each ride can accommodate only one passenger at a time.
Select the ‘GrabSpeed’ option and enter the promo code ‘GrabSpeed’ on the app to book a supercar. Image courtesy of GrabTaxi Singapore.
GrabTaxi users can share their supercar experience on social media and use the hashtag #GrabSpeed.
To further rev up the experience, GrabTaxi users who complete a ride with GrabSpeed from 15 to 17 September will be eligible for a lucky draw. There will be a surprise gift for two winners daily.
For more information about the GrabSpeed campaign, please visit www.bit.ly/GrabSpeed.
Terms & conditions:
- As demand for the supercars is expected to be high, GrabTaxi users are advised to try again if they are unable to confirm a booking. However if they have made a successful booking, each unique GrabTaxi user will be entitled to only one GrabSpeed ride
- Not applicable for advance bookings
- No additional stops are allowed on GrabSpeed rides
- The ‘GrabSpeed’ promo code does not entitle the user to any discounts on other rides
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Announces Didi Chuxing and SoftBank As Lead Investors for Current Round of Financing
- Strategic investment of a combined US$2.0 billion by Didi Chuxing and SoftBank deepens partnership with Grab
- Grab expects to raise US$2.5 billion in total in current financing round
- New financing to support Grab’s efforts in strengthening its dominant market position in on-demand transportation and payments in Southeast Asia
Grab Celebrates Fifth Anniversary and Significant User Milestones
- 3x growth in last year to 45 million downloads, and up to 2.5 million daily rides
- Has provided higher incomes for nearly 1 million drivers and reduced travel time in half across Southeast Asia since founding
- Adds GrabNow, New Service to Digitise Street Hailing