#GrabDurian? Don’t say we bojio
- GrabTaxi responds to passengers support for GrabDurian after treating its drivers to the seasonal fruit
- Premium Mao Shan Wang is available for order via the app on 1 and 2 August
Singapore, 31 August 2015 – It’s durian season and GrabTaxi is giving loyal GrabTaxi passengers first dibs on the king of king of fruits, the Mao Shan Wang, this coming weekend.
On 1st and 2nd August, users can order a box of freshly-packed Mao Shan Wang via the GrabTaxi app for S$10 and have it delivered in style through a special GrabCar durian fleet. Delivery is island-wide and orders can be made via the app from 2pm – 9pm.
The Mao Shan Wang is of Malaysian origin and each box will contain fleshy goodness from a whole durian of at least 1.5kg. Each user is limited to one order of durians and are advised to make their orders early due to limited availability.
The GrabDurian initiative for passengers comes as a response after Grabbers voiced their support for the durian feast which GrabTaxi held for its drivers last month. Grabbers are encouraged to share their experience by uploading images of their order and hashtagging #GrabDurian #MaoShanWang #BaoJiak on social media.
For more details:
- Durians will be available for order on 1 and 2 August 2015, 2 – 9 pm
- To request, select the durian fleet icon in the GrabTaxi app and key in “GRABDURIAN” in the promo code field
- Each user is limited to one order of durians only
- Payment by cash or GrabPay (payment card via GrabTaxi app) – For cash, please provide exact change where possible and only $2, $5, $10 and $50 notes will be accepted
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Announces Didi Chuxing and SoftBank As Lead Investors for Current Round of Financing
- Strategic investment of a combined US$2.0 billion by Didi Chuxing and SoftBank deepens partnership with Grab
- Grab expects to raise US$2.5 billion in total in current financing round
- New financing to support Grab’s efforts in strengthening its dominant market position in on-demand transportation and payments in Southeast Asia
Grab Celebrates Fifth Anniversary and Significant User Milestones
- 3x growth in last year to 45 million downloads, and up to 2.5 million daily rides
- Has provided higher incomes for nearly 1 million drivers and reduced travel time in half across Southeast Asia since founding
- Adds GrabNow, New Service to Digitise Street Hailing