Grab launches limited edition Grab x Hello Kitty plushies
SINGAPORE, 12 October 2017 — Hello Kitty has been on a space mission, and has participated in a photoshoot with Lady Gaga. This time, she is in Singapore and wants you to look for her during your next Grab ride!
This fall, Grab and Sanrio are collaborating to bring Singapore riders a set of limited edition Grab x Hello Kitty plushies.
From 16 October to 12 November 2017, Grab users who use the promo codes ‘HITCHHK’ / ‘SHAREHK‘ / ‘JUSTHK‘ on GrabHitch / GrabShare / JustGrab rides respectively will stand a chance to win a plushie each week. A total of four plushies will be rolled out progressively over four weeks.
The first plushie, GrabHitch Hello Kitty, is available from 16 October to 22 October. We will be revealing the other three Grab x Hello Kitty plushies via Grab’s Facebook and Instagram pages over the next few weeks, so keep a lookout for them!
If Hello Kitty DRIVES you crazy, here’s how you can get them:
- Use the promo codes ‘HITCHHK’ / ‘SHAREHK‘ / ‘JUSTHK‘ on GrabHitch / GrabShare / JustGrab rides respectively between 16 October – 12 November 2017.
- Each ride taken using these promo codes and paid with GrabPay gives you a chance to win a plushie.
- Double your chance of winning by riding Grab’s service of the week! (eg. From 16 Oct to 22 Oct, GrabHitch rides gives you 2x chance to win a GrabHitch Hello Kitty plushie, while JustGrab and GrabShare rides give you 1x chance.)
- 1000 Grab x Hello Kitty plushies are up for grabs each week.
Start riding and collecting all four Grab x Hello Kitty plushies today!
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Announces Didi Chuxing and SoftBank As Lead Investors for Current Round of Financing
- Strategic investment of a combined US$2.0 billion by Didi Chuxing and SoftBank deepens partnership with Grab
- Grab expects to raise US$2.5 billion in total in current financing round
- New financing to support Grab’s efforts in strengthening its dominant market position in on-demand transportation and payments in Southeast Asia
Grab Celebrates Fifth Anniversary and Significant User Milestones
- 3x growth in last year to 45 million downloads, and up to 2.5 million daily rides
- Has provided higher incomes for nearly 1 million drivers and reduced travel time in half across Southeast Asia since founding
- Adds GrabNow, New Service to Digitise Street Hailing