Grab goes live with GrabRewards conversion to KrisFlyer miles
SINGAPORE, 12 October 2017 – Grab announced that, starting Friday, 13 October, customers will benefit from the opportunity to convert their points from Grab’s GrabRewards program to miles on Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer miles program. Open first to GrabRewards’ Platinum members, customers will be able to convert 11,000 GrabRewards points to 1,000 KrisFlyer miles. All other GrabRewards tier members (Gold, Silver and Member) will get access to the GrabRewards-KrisFlyer miles redemption from Friday, October 20th onwards.
Grab also announced a special launch promotion to mark the partnership between the world’s most awarded airline and Southeast Asia’s leading ride-hailing and payments platform. Until October 31st, Grab will double the number of miles awarded, giving GrabRewards Platinum members 2,000 KrisFlyer miles for 11,000 GrabRewards points and all other GrabRewards members 2,000 KrisFlyer miles for 12,000 GrabRewards points.
Commenting on the launch, Mr Jason Thompson, Head of GrabPay said: “We’re very happy we can now help our Grab customers save faster for their holiday with Singapore Airlines. This partnership is a great example of how we continue to add value to every dollar our customers spend with Grab.”
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Announces Didi Chuxing and SoftBank As Lead Investors for Current Round of Financing
- Strategic investment of a combined US$2.0 billion by Didi Chuxing and SoftBank deepens partnership with Grab
- Grab expects to raise US$2.5 billion in total in current financing round
- New financing to support Grab’s efforts in strengthening its dominant market position in on-demand transportation and payments in Southeast Asia
Grab Celebrates Fifth Anniversary and Significant User Milestones
- 3x growth in last year to 45 million downloads, and up to 2.5 million daily rides
- Has provided higher incomes for nearly 1 million drivers and reduced travel time in half across Southeast Asia since founding
- Adds GrabNow, New Service to Digitise Street Hailing