We are reaching the end of the quarter too fast too furious! Have not had a chance to upgrade to Go-Getter? Fret not!
Exclusively for December, we are offering you an INSTANT UPGRADE TO GO-GETTER.
Simply complete at least 2 rides (pick-ups) per day for all 3 days to enjoy Go-Getter benefits for 2 weeks!
How does it work?
*If your Hitch Club points qualify you for the Go-Getter tier during the upgraded period, your Go-Getter status will be maintained. You will not be reinstated as Rookie.
What’s in it for me?
When will I be upgraded?
You will be upgraded to Go-Getter from 2 to 15 Dec and your new status will be reflected on your Hitch Club profile on 2 Dec. We will send a SMS to notify if you have qualified for the upgrade.
How do I claim no-show guarantee during the upgraded period?
When will my Rookie tier be reinstated?
You will be reinstated to Rookie on 16 Dec and this will be reflected on your Hitch Club profile. We will send a SMS to notify you.
What if my Hitch Club points qualify for the Go-Getter tier during the upgraded period?
Congrats! Your Go-Getter status will be maintained and you will not be reinstated as Rookie on the 16 Dec.
Do I get to earn points for the completed rides (pick-ups) during the campaign period?
Yes, you still get to earn points as per normal (every $1 in Hitch Fares gives you 10 points).
Terms and Conditions
- The campaign period runs from 27 November, 12:00am to 29 November 2019, 11:59pm.
- The upgraded period runs from 2 December, 12:00am to 15 December 2019, 11:59pm.
- Exclusive to selected GrabHitch Drivers in the Rookie tier who are recipients of the SMS.
- GrabHitch Drivers in the Rookie tier needs to complete at least 2 rides (pick-ups) per day for all 3 days to qualify for the instant upgrade to Go-Getter for 2 weeks.
- GrabHitch drivers are reminded to keep within the LTA carpooling restriction of 2 trips/day (each trip may consist up to 4 pick-ups along the way)
- Individuals who are suspected to be gaming the system will be thoroughly investigated and GrabHitch reserves the right and discretion to take the necessary actions in such instances, including disqualifying drivers from the campaign.
- Grab reserves the right to change the campaign at their own discretion.