We are reaching the end of the quarter too fast too furious! Have not had a chance to upgrade to Pro? Fret not!
Exclusively for December, we are offering you an INSTANT UPGRADE TO PRO.
Simply complete at least 3 rides (pick-ups) per day for all 3 days to enjoy Pro benefits for 2 weeks!
How does it work?
*If your Hitch Club points qualify you for the Pro tier during the upgraded period, your Pro status will be maintained. You will not be reinstated as Go-Getter.
What’s in it for me?
When will I be upgraded?
You will be upgraded to Pro from 2 to 15 Dec and your new status will be reflected on your Hitch Club profile on 2 Dec. We will send a SMS to notify if you have qualified for the upgrade.
How do I enjoy the reduced platform fee during the upgraded period?
Standard platform fee deduction process applies. You will be charged an 8% platform fee instead of 10%. Find out more here.
When will my Go-Getter tier be reinstated?
You will be reinstated to Go-Getter on 16 Dec and this will be reflected on your Hitch Club profile. We will send a SMS to notify you.
What if my Hitch Club points qualify for the Pro tier during the upgraded period?
Congrats! Your Pro status will be maintained and you will not be reinstated as Go-Getter on the 16 Dec.
Do I get to earn points for the completed rides (pick-ups) during the campaign period?
Yes, you still get to earn points as per normal (every $1 in Hitch Fares gives you 10 points).
Terms and Conditions
- The campaign period runs from 27 November, 12:00am to 29 November 2019, 11:59pm.
- The upgraded period runs from 2 December, 12:00am to 15 December 2019, 11:59pm.
- Exclusive to selected GrabHitch Drivers in the Go-Getter tier who are recipients of the SMS.
- GrabHitch Drivers in the Go-Getter tier needs to complete at least 3 rides (pick-ups) per day for all 3 days to qualify for the instant upgrade to Pro for 2 weeks.
- GrabHitch drivers are reminded to keep within the LTA carpooling restriction of 2 trips/day (each trip may consist up to 4 pick-ups along the way)
- Individuals who are suspected to be gaming the system will be thoroughly investigated and GrabHitch reserves the right and discretion to take the necessary actions in such instances, including disqualifying drivers from the campaign.
- Grab reserves the right to change the campaign at their own discretion.