As part of our commitment to better your lives as our driver-partners, Grab has partnered with SATA CommHealth to subsidise medical costs for you!
From 1 June, activated driver-partners will enjoy reduced costs on a wide range of healthcare services at any of the 8 SATA CommHealth clinics. You and your family members will be eligible for medical subsidies when you visit any of the SATA CommHealth clinics islandwide!
As a Emerald or Ruby Partner, it is recommended to register up to 3 family members for this subsidy.
As a Sapphire or Diamond Partner, it is recommended to register up to 4 family members for this subsidy.
How does it work?
To be eligible, driver-partners must have an active Grab driver account and show the Grab Driver app to the clinic’s counter staff.
For walk-ins and appointments:
1. Driver-partner must present their NRIC and their activated driver app and profile page (as shown below) upon registration.
2. Fill in the declaration form provided by SATA CommHealth at the clinic.
3. Enjoy lower healthcare costs!
What services are eligible?
All GP services provided by SATA CommHealth clinics are eligible for subsidy, as long as driver-partners follow the above steps. This subsidy is not eligible with any SATA CommHealth privileges or in conjunction with any national health scheme like CHAS, Pioneer Card, etc. For more information on available healthcare services, please call SATA CommHealth at 6244 6688.
Where are SATA CommHealth clinics?
Below are their 8 clinics:
- SATA CommHealth Ang Mo Kio Medical Centre
- 715 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 #01-4008/4010 Singapore 560715
- SATA CommHealth Boon Lay Medical Centre
- 500 Corporation Road #01-01 NKF Integrated Renal Centre Singapore 649808
- SATA CommHealth Uttamram Medical Centre (Bedok)
- 351 Chai Chee Street Street Singapore 468982
- Free parking available
- SATA CommHealth Fernvale Community Hub Medical Centre
- 447B Jalan Kayu, #01-01, Singapore 792447
- Check-up and X-ray facilities only available in the mornings for this location.
- SATA CommHealth Jurong Medical Centre
- 135 Jurong Gateway Road #04-345 Singapore 600135
- SATA CommHealth Potong Pasir Medical Centre
- 1 Siang Kuang Avenue Singapore 347919
- SATA CommHealth Tampines Medical Centre
- 5 Tampines Central 6 Telepark Building #01-01A Singapore 529482
- SATA CommHealth Tanjong Pagar Clinic
- Blk 7 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-103 Singapore 081007
- SATA CommHealth Woodlands Medical Centre
- 900 South Woodlands Drive #04-01 Woodlands Civic Centre Singapore 730900
SATA CommHealth Clinic Operating hours: Mon to Fri – 8.30am to 5pm, Sat – 8.30am to 1pm.
Night clinic @ SATA CommHealth Ang Mo Kio Medical Centre: Mon to Fri – 6pm to 9pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the different type of benefits I can enjoy at SATA CommHealth?
A: You will be able to enjoy a wide range of healthcare services. As a Grab driver-partner, you will be able to enjoy reduced medical costs when you present your NRIC + Driver App upon registration at any of the SATA CommHealth branch.
Q: I am an existing Grab driver-partner. Are my immediate family members eligible for this too?
A: Yes, as a Grab Driver-Partner, your immediate family members are eligible for this subsidized medical costs too. Simply present the following at the point of registration, together with your family members:
- Your NRIC + Driver App
- Your family member’s NRIC or Birth Certificate
Q: Who are eligible for this subsidy?
A: Both GrabCar and GrabTaxi driver-partners are eligible for this subsidy.
Q: I am temporary suspended for 2 weeks and therefore my Driver App is not activated at the moment. Am I able to enjoy subsidies during this period?
A: Unfortunately, you will not be able to enjoy the subsidies as your Driver App is not activated at the moment. You will, however, be able to enjoy this benefit once your Driver App has been reinstated.
For the list of all GrabCar Partner benefits, click here.