From 30 March to 30 April 2018, enjoy a 100% rebate on all GrabCycle purchases (minimum spend of $1) with our special introductory promotion! See below for terms and conditions.
Get more than just instant access to a variety of brands and the flexibility to unlock more bikes, with just one app.
For more information on GrabCycle, click here.
Terms and conditions:
- 100% Cashback is applicable for the following spend within promo period
- Subscription Plan ($1 for 7 days. No deposit): Each purchase will be credited back in its equivalent value ($1) into your GrabPay wallet within 7 working days.
- Monthly Plan ($3 for 30 days. No deposit): Each purchase will be credited back in its equivalent value into your GrabPay wallet within 7 working days.
- Pay As You Go ($0.50/30 mins): Up to a max. of $3 cashback based on total cumulative amount spent within promo period will be credited back into your GrabPay wallet by 7 May 2018.
- Cashback is only applicable for a minimum spend of $1, up to a maximum of $3 during the promo period.
- Cashback is only applicable for GrabPay Credits payments.
- 100% Cashback Credit in your GrabPay wallet can be used to pay for future GrabCycle rides, any Grab rides and in-store purchases at all GrabPay merchants
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Enjoy 100% cashback on GrabCycle.” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 30 Mar – 30 Apr 2018, Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.