Exclusive promo for all Google employees!
Enjoy† $3 off your next Grab ride when you buy a 30-day plan on GrabCycle on 24 May!
- You can now pay for your GrabCycle ride using your credit/debit card or by GrabPay credits.
- GrabCycle plans give you the most rides for only $3. Ride now!
†See below for terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions:
- To qualify, a 30-day plan needs to be purchased in the GrabCycle app on 24th May 2018.
- Promo code is valid for $3 off your next Grab ride and can be used from 25th May (5.00pm) till 27th May (11.59pm) only.
- Only valid for GrabPay rides. Not valid for GrabCycle, GrabHitch and GrabShuttle.
- Limited to 1 redemption per user and up to a maximum of 1000 redemptions only.
- Available on the latest GrabCycle app version only.
- Other road charges may apply.
- Eligible for Google employees in Singapore only.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Enjoy $3 off your next Grab ride when you buy a 30-day plan with GrabCycle (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run on 24 May 2018, Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.
For more information on GrabCycle, click here.