Protect your interests while you’re on the road!
We know that accidents are costly, even with excess coverage.
That’s why we’re introducing the new Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), exclusively for our GrabRentals driver-partners!
In the event of an accident, the new CDW scheme will see costs reduced by up to 75%, which means you could possibly pay as low as $500*. No more hefty costs!
Maximum coverage for just $4.28/day!
We know what you’re thinking, such high coverage means high premiums. But as our GrabRental Driver-Partner, all you have to do is pay an additional $4.28/day to get protected.
That’s right, for just $4.28/day, we’re offering you maximum coverage.
What does CDW cover?
- The main hirer and the authorized relief driver who are under the age of 26 years old will have to pay an additional $1,500 + GST on top of the charges stated above.
- Please refer to the below table for payment details:
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for this, hirer must:
- Have a valid PDVL or TDVL
- Rent from GrabRentals’ own fleet
- Fulfill Minimum Rental Period
- Make timely payment of all Rental Charges at all times
- Make timely reporting of all accidents, thefts & other incidents in accordance with the Rental Agreement
- No opt-out from this scheme is allowed.
- The scheme will terminate automatically on the following day after the hirer returns the vehicle to Grab Rentals Pte Ltd and terminates the Rental Agreement.
- Please refer to the table below for the start of excess coverage for GrabRentals’ Driver with existing car contract:
- Please refer to the table below for the start of excess coverage for GrabRentals’ Driver with new car reservation:
- This excess coverage applies only for the main hirer & any authorized relief driver who is registered as a relief driver with GrabRentals via the relief driver form and has a valid Private Hire Vocational License or Taxi Driver Vocational License. Drivers who do not fulfil these two criteria will be subjected to the standard (without CDW) excess coverage.
- GrabRentals reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of this scheme and its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.