How does it work?
Step 1 – Top-up a minimum of $50 in GrabPay Credits on June 4, 2017
and choose GrabPay Credits as your primary payment method if you haven’t already.
Step 2 – From June 5 to 11, 2017, book your rides as usual and get a $6 off your total fare.
Just pay with GrabPay Credits and use a special promo code. The special promo code will be sent via email by 6AM on June 5, 2017. The email will contain the promotion redemption instructions.
We’re serious, it’s that easy.
How to Top-up?
Open the Grab app> Click on the Menu bar > GrabPay > Top-up GrabPay Credits. Top-up through any of the following credit cards: China Union Pay, MasterCard and Visa.
|TOP UP NOW|
What is GrabPay Credits?
Think of it as a prepaid mobile plan, but for Grab rides. It’s your credit payment system that lets you top-up credits securely via debit and credit cards. Don’t worry, its features ensure that your card will not be charged without your authorisation.
GrabPay Credits also lets you keep track of the credits you have, so you can determine how much you should use and how much you should be topping-up. That way, you can easily manage your ride budget!
Your Credits can be used for all Grab services and will work with promotions that require a GrabPay condition.
Terms and Conditions:
- It is limited to the first 50,000 passengers who topped-up a minimum of $50 in GrabPay Credits on June 4, 2017.
- Passengers who qualify for the ‘$6 off grab rides next week’ promotion will receive a redemption instructions email by Jun 5, 2017, 6am
- The ‘$6 off grab rides next week’ promotion will start from June 5, 6am and end on 11 June, 11:59PM.
- It is valid for all Grab rides except GrabShuttle and GrabHitch
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
This offer is open to the first 50,000 passengers who top-up a minimum of $50 in GrabPay Credits on June 4, 2017. If you qualified for the promotion, you will receive a email with the redemption instruction, for the $6 off rides offer, by Jun 5, 2017, 6am. To claim the offer, please follow the steps listed in the email.
2. Do I need a promo code?
You do not need a promo code to top-up the credits. If you qualified for the promotion, you will receive a email with the redemption instruction, for the $6 off rides offer, by June 5, 2017, 6am. To claim the offer, please follow the steps listed in the email.
3. How long does it take for my top-up amount to appear in my account?
On average, your credits should appear within 2 mins. It is possible that some banks might have a longer processing time. If so, 1 hour would be the maximum time you would have to wait for your transaction to be processed. If you are still facing issues, please contact our support team.
Visit our help page if you need more information on GrabPay Credits.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Top-up $50 GrabPay credits on 4 June and unlock $6* off all rides next week! ” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 4 June 2017 (Top-up of $50 GrabPay credits) and from 5 (6am) to 11 June 2017 ($6 off all Grab Rides). Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.