Update: Thanks to your support, all redemptions for the “Top up at least $30 worth of GrabPay credits and get $8 off Grab rides next week” promotion have been taken up as of 25 June 2017, 10am.
How does it work?
- Top up at least $30 worth of GrabPay Credits between 23 June (10am) and 25 June (11:59pm) to unlock this offer.
If you’ve successfully unlocked the promo, you’ll receive an email from us at 26 June, 6AM with further instructions on how to redeem your promo.
- Use the promo code and pay with your GrabPay credits to get $8* OFF Grab rides from 26 June (6am) – 2 July (11:59pm).
*capped at 4 redemptions a day per person.
It’s that easy.
And yes, the amount you top up will be credits that you can use on top of the $8 promo code. Please see below for an example.
How to Top-up?
Open the Grab app> Click on the Menu bar > GrabPay > Top-up GrabPay Credits. Top-up through any of the following credit cards: China Union Pay, MasterCard and Visa.
|TOP UP NOW|
Tip: Update your Grab app to the latest version (V4.29) to enjoy a seamless transaction
Can I use it on all Grab services?
Yes, all Grab services except for GrabShuttle and GrabHitch as long as it’s between 23 June (10am) – 25 June (11:59pm). Redemption valid only with use of the promo code sent to you. Capped at 4 redemptions per user per day.
What is GrabPay Credits?
- Just like a prepaid mobile plan. You can reload it securely using a debit or credit card
- Keep track of your credits and easily manage your ride budget
- Can be used on all Grab services and will work with promotions that require a GrabPay condition.
Can I use the GrabPay Credits I topped up to pay for my rides?
Yes, your credits can be used for all Grab services and will work with promotions that require a GrabPay condition.
Will my GrabPay Credits expire?
Your credits are valid for a year from the day you top up. But we’re sure you’ll use them up sooner than that.
Terms and Conditions:
- It is limited to the first 50K eligible top ups between 23 June (10am) and 25 June (11:59pm).
- Only top-ups made in Singapore will be eligible for this promotion
- Passengers who qualify for the ‘$8 off grab rides next week’ promotion will receive a redemption instructions email at Jun 26, 2017, 6am
- The ‘$8 off grab rides next week’ promotion will start from 26 June (6am) – 2 July (11:59pm).
- It is valid for all Grab services except GrabShuttle and GrabHitch
- Each qualified passenger is limited to 4 redemptions daily.
- Passengers who break 1 long trip into multiple trips will be charged the no-discounted fare for the full journey.
1. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
This offer is open to the first 50K passengers who top-up at least $30 worth of GrabPay Credits between 23 June (10am) and 25 June (11:59pm) If you qualified for the promotion, you will receive a email with the redemption instruction, for the $8 off rides offer, at 26 June, 2017, 6am. To claim the offer, please follow the steps listed in the email.
2. Do I need a promo code?
You do not need a promo code to top-up the credits. If you qualified for the promotion, you will receive a email and a push notification with the redemption instructions, for the $8 off rides offer, by 26 June, 2017, 6am. To claim the offer, please follow the steps listed in the email/ notification.
3. How long does it take for my top-up amount to appear in my account?
On average, your credits should appear within 2 mins. It is possible that some banks might have a longer processing time. If so, 1 hour would be the maximum time you would have to wait for your transaction to be processed. If you are still facing issues, please contact our support team.
4. I’m overseas. Can I top up an equivalent amount to participate in this?
At the moment, only top-ups made in Singapore will be eligible for this promotion
5. How can I reach your support team?
Please tap Help in the Grab app to find answers to frequently asked question or to submit a request.
Visit our help page if you need more information on GrabPay Credits.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Top-up at least $30 GrabPay credits between 23 June (10am) and 25 June (11:59pm) and unlock $8* off all rides next week! ” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 23 June (10am) and 25 June (11:59pm (Top-up of at least $30 GrabPay credits) and from 26 June (6am) – 2 July (11:59pm) ($8 off all Grab Rides). Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.