Are you interested to join as a Grab driver-partner or know of family or friends who are interested in being one? Then, this one’s for you! Let them know that from 10 December – 31 December 2018, they’ll get to enjoy 100% of their fares* for the first 7 days upon activation! No commission charged on their fares. *T&C apply
For Grab driver-partners, you’ll also be rewarded RM100 for each referral – so the more you refer, the more you earn!
- The 0% commission scheme applies to all Johor Bahru and Penang driver-partners who register and are activated between 10 December and 31 December 2018.
- Last day to be activated to enjoy 0% commission on fares is on 31 December 2018.
- *The 0% commission applies to Auto Accept trips only. The trips have to be done within driving city only (i.e. Johor Bahru drivers must drive in Johor Bahru, and Penang drivers must drive in Penang only).
- The 0% commission applies to fares only. Incentives will be deducted according to the incentive structure that the driver is on. If Auto Accept is turned on during your first week free trial, the default 25% commission will be lowered to 0%.
- The 0% commission will apply to all Auto Accept rides completed by a new driver-partner within the first 7 days of signing up and activated.
- This campaign is only applicable for new GrabCar driver-partners in Johor Bahru and Penang driver-partners only.
- Driver-partners will be notified once their accounts are activated.
- All decisions made by Grab are final and are not subject to further appeals.
1. I am a new Grab driver-partner. Can I join this programme?
Yes. As a new driver-partner, you will automatically be included into this programme starting 10 December 2018.
2. I am an existing Grab driver-partner, can i join this programme?
No. This programme is not applicable for existing GrabCar driver-partners.
3. What does it mean to have 0% commission on fares?
Grab will not charge a commission fee on your fares. However, the 0% commission charge is only applicable for Auto Accept jobs.
4. How long can I get 0% commission on fares?
You will be able to enjoy 0% commission on fares for 7 days from the first day of activation.
5. What happens after 7 days?
After 7 days, your fares will be charged a 25% commission rate (unless you choose to drive with Auto Accept, then you will receive 20%).
6. Can I drive in another city with the Multi-city Support feature and still get 0% commission on fares?
No, the 0% commission is only applicable to trip completed in your driving city. If you drive outside of your driving city, you will be subjected to 25% commission (or 20% commission if Auto Accept is turned on).
7. What details must I fill up in the application form?
These are the essentials: Malaysian IC, Driver Licence and a car preferably not older than 6 years old. For a detailed explanation of the requirements to drive with Grab, please click here.
8. Where can I go for more info?
You may our visit our Grab Driver Centres at the following locations to sign up or for more info:
Johor Bahru: 52, Jln Setia Tropika 1/7, Setia Tropika, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor
Penang: 5-G-3A, Persiaran Mahsuri 1, Bandar Bayan Baru, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang