Not only are fares typically higher, you also enjoy Free Entry when you have a trip request from Sentosa!
Here’s what you need to do to get a FREE entry into Sentosa:
If you have a trip request from Sentosa – FREE ENTRY
- Enter Sentosa using Manual Lanes 1 or 2 only. You should not have any passengers on board.
- If the pick-up point is at any hotels on Sentosa, please proceed via Sentosa Gateway and not via the Resorts World carpark (as you will be incur the carpark’s first hour charges).
- Show the gantry staff your Grab driver app booking screen.
- Enter Sentosa for FREE! (Note: No refunds if you enter by auto lanes)
If you are dropping off passenger in Sentosa – PASSENGER PAYS
- Pay for entrance fees.
- Enter entrance fees under “Tolls and Others” in the E-Receipt.
- Collect payment from passenger.
If either you or passenger has a Sentosa Islander Pass – FREE ENTRY
- Use Manual Lanes 1 or 2 only.
- Show the gantry staff the season pass.
- Enter Sentosa for free!
- Do not collect any payment from passenger (since none is paid).
- Only applicable to trip requests from Sentosa
- Each driver has a cap of 125 vouchers redemption per quarter, with a total of 4 quarters
- Grab will notify the winning drivers by end of each month for the collection of vouchers.
For the list of all GrabCar Partner benefits, click here.