F & B(RFG)
Elzeno Ad RFG
Fave SG RFG
Introducing Ride for Good!
The Grab for Work team is proud to present Ride for Good! With every ride tagged to Grab for Work, we will donate $1 to two of Singapore’s worthiest causes: the Home Nursing Foundation & HCA Hospice Care. But there’s a little something in it for you too — if you & your team tag the most number of rides by the end of April, you’ll be in the running to win up to $4,500 in promo codes for your personal use. Track this site to see how your team is doing.
Our Ride for Good Causes
HCA Hospice Care makes about 35,000 home visits a year to ensure terminally ill patients are able to spend their last days in the comfort of their own home.
Home Nursing Foundation supports close to 5000 patients in need of home healthcare services including home nursing, home medical, home therapy and social support.
Top 3 contributors
Heartiest congratulations to the top 3 groups who rode and contributed the most to our charities! Thanks for making a difference!
- LFL RFG
- F & B(RFG)
- RFG Advocado
Sign up now
- Visit hub.grab.com, and register using your pre-existing Grab phone number
- Click on “new group” and create your team, with “RFG” as part of your team name. Create a name that best represents your team, like “Marketers who RFG!” and don’t forget to use your work email, so you can tag your rides there!
- Add your colleagues to your group
Now, you’re done! Now, a Grab for Work tag will appear in your app – tag each of your rides to this, and we’ll be donating $1 to each of our chosen charities on your behalf.
And there’s a special bonus for you too!
For every ride you tag, you earn 1 point. The top three teams with the most points at the end of April stand to win up to $4,500 in promo codes for personal use! And, did we mention that you can earn promo codes as you go?
If you take:
- 3-5 rides per week: you earn $5 in promo codes
- 6-10 rides per week: you earn $10 in promo codes
- 11+ rides per week: you earn $15 in promo codes
Just remember to tag your rides to Grab for Work!
How to join
Team up with your colleagues and start turning your work travels into do-good rides. Here’s how you can register your team:
Visit hub.grab.com and log in using your phone number that’s registered with your Grab app.
Click on “New Group” and create your team. Use your work email to create your team, and remember to have “RFG” in the team name! For example, “RFG Riders” or “Marketers x RFG”.
After you have verified your email, you can add colleagues to your team.
Now, your “RFG TEAM NAME” will appear in the app, and you can tag your rides to your team!
Start riding with Grab for your work travels, and remember to click on your Ride for Good team name so your points will be counted. Happy Grabbing!
100% of the gross proceeds will be donated equally among HCA Hospice Care and Home Nursing Foundation.
Terms & Conditions
- There are three prizes available:
1st prize – SGD$2000
2nd prize – SGD$1500
3rd prize – SGD$1000
This campaign is only open to Grab for Work users in Singapore, who have “RFG” in their “Group Name”.
- The campaign will run from 3rd-30th April 2017
- Winners will be announced on 3rd May via website & email
- Promo codes will be capped to the prize value, and valid for use on GrabTaxi, GrabShare, GrabCar fleets.
- Promo codes will not be exchangeable for cash, and are valid for use in Singapore only from 3rd-31st May 2017.
- 100% of gross proceeds will be donated equally among HCA Hospice Care and Home Nursing Foundation and will be capped at S$20,000 in total.
- All non-promo and Grab for Work tagged GrabTaxi, GrabCar & GrabShare rides between Monday (00:00) to Sunday (23:59) will be counted towards weekly promo codes. You will receive an email on Tuesday notifying you of the promo amount earned! These will expire in seven days, and are valid from Tuesday to the following Monday. Weekly Promo campaign will run from 3rd April till last week of June 2017.
- The Organisers reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter the terms and conditions of the Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the users; and the Organisers’ decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.