On 18 May 2018, Angela “Unstoppable” Lee – the World’s youngest mixed martial arts champ, will face Mei Yamaguchi in a highly anticipated re-match.
Angela represents the best of Singapore. And as proud supporters of talent in SEA, we want to put our full support behind her. Because when Angela wins, we all win.
Hard work and determination go a long way. But it’s the support of family and fans that fuels a winner. That’s why we’re asking for your help, to join us as we cheer Angela on. And you can do it in two ways:
Make a Pledge to show your support.
And stand to win backstage passes and tickets to ONE: Unstoppable Dreams Event.
We’re bringing together Grabbers, our driver-partners and GrabPay merchants to show Angela just how much we support her by making pledges that we will all fulfil if she wins. Leading by example, our CEO and Co-Founder Anthony Tan has pledged to donate a dollar for every pledge created, to a charity of Angela’s choice.
Share your pledges with us on Facebook or Instagram and hashtag #GrabForAngela.
It can be in the form of words, photos or – if you’re really amped up, videos too!
Angela’s THREE favourite pledges will be rewarded with:
2 x Tickets to watch her in action at the ONE: Unstoppable Dreams Event
2 x Backstage passes – the chance to meet Angela in person!
Create your pledge before May 6. May the best ones win!
Need some inspiration? Search #GrabForAngela on your social media now.
Join the GrabRewards Contest.
And be in the running to win a Meet & Greet training session with Angela, VIP tickets and signed merchandise.
All you need to do is open the GrabRewards catalogue inside your Grab app, and redeem the reward titled Win VIP Passes for Angela Lee for just 100 GrabRewards points.
Then keep redeeming because the highest redeemers will come away with:
TOP 3 PRIZES
A Meet & Greet with Angela Lee at her training session, for 2 people on 10th May.
2 x VIP Passes to ONE: Unstoppable Dreams on 18th May.
A pair of Signed Boxing Gloves
10 RUNNER-UP PRIZES
2 x Gold Passes to ONE: Unstoppable Dreams on 18th May.
1 x Signed Cap
All fired up? Open the GrabRewards catalogue on the 24th of April and get ready for an electrifying showdown to remember (we hear the match will be great too).
Contest closes on May 6.
Terms and Conditions
GrabRewards x ONE Championship Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is valid from 23 April – 6 May 2018.
- Top 3 users are selected based on the highest quantity of successful redemptions of this reward during campaign period, per user.
- Please note that there will be no refunds on points used to purchase this reward.
- Prize winners will be notified via their Grab-registered email addresses and phone numbers. If winner is unreachable after 48 hours, prize will be reallocated to the next top rider.
- Meet and Greet with Angela Lee will take place on 10th May, this day cannot be changed.
- Meet and Greet with Angela Lee will feature observation and optional participation at one of Angela’s training sessions at Evolve MMA. By agreeing to participate in this session, all winners understand and agree to be filmed, and that content will be used on Grab and ONE Championship’s communication channels.
Pledges Contest Terms and Conditions:
- Eligible pledges must be on either a Facebook post or Instagram post. The hashtag #GrabForAngela must be included in the copy of the post. All Instagram profiles must be made public during the duration of the contest as well.
- 3 posts across both Instagram and Facebook will be selected by Angela Lee on the 7th of May based on her personal choice. Prize winner names or information may not be announced to the public.
- Winners will be contacted by Grab’s official social media accounts by 8th May, as personal information will need to be contacted for purposes of prize collection. Failure to respond to Grab’s contact by 10th May 11:59pm will lead to disqualification of prize, and prize will be allocated to the next-in-line winner.
- Backstage Tour with Angela Lee will feature filming for the purposes of Grab’s communication channels. By agreeing to participate in this session, all winners understand and agree to be filmed, and that content will be used on Grab and ONE Championship’s communication channels.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “ONE Championship x GrabForAngela” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 24 April – 6 May 2018, Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.