How it Works
As a Grab Hitch Driver, you are automatically enrolled into the Hitch Club and will earn points for every Hitch ride you drive. Scroll down to find out how the tier system works and how you can earn points quickly.
How do you earn points?
Every $1 in Hitch Fares gives you 10 points, but you can earn extra points from our weekend multiplier.
Earn x2 of your points when you drive on weekends. All you need to do is pick up Hitch passengers as you would on Saturdays and Sundays.
Calculate your points
Use the Hitch Club point calculator to find out how many points you can earn from your pick-up.
How do I unlock benefits?
What are the different tiers?
- Access to all other partner rewards
- Up to $20 savings monthly when you fill up at Shell
- All benefits in Rookie tier
- 50% rider no-show guarantee
- Feature testing
- Invitation to exclusive Grab events
- All benefits in Go-Getter tier
- 8% platform fee instead of standard 10%
- Up to $25 savings monthly when you fill up at Shell
- All benefits in Pro tier
- Priority hotline
- 5% platform fee instead of standard 10%
- Up to $30 savings monthly when you fill up at Shell
How do I reach the next tier?
Hitch everyday to earn points and level up your tier.
What happens to my tier and points at the start of a new quarter?
Your tier in the new quarter depends on how many points you earn in the last quarter.
- Scenario 1: Your tier will be maintained if you earn enough points for the specific tier.
- Scenario 2: Your tier will be downgraded if you did not earn enough points for the specific tier.
All your points earned in the last quarter will be reset to 0.
How do I track my progress?
Tap on the menu icon in your Hitch driver mode.
Click on ‘Hitch Club’ to view your profile.
View your current tier and points.
Click on ‘Browse Your Benefits’ to view all benefits for your tier.
Check your profile every Monday to find out your latest tier and points!