Unlock Unlimited savings, in just a few taps.
Get the best deals on the Grab app! All you have to do is subscribe to GrabUnlimited, and you’ll enjoy these amazing monthly benefits and all-new bonus promos each and every month:
Try GrabUnlimited for a month, absolutely FREE.
Every month after? Stay subscribed at just $5.99/month. (You could make back your subscription fee in just 1 order!)
There are no contracts, commitments or cancellation fees—cancel anytime, no questions asked.
Ready to get the most out of your Grab app?
Follow these 3 simple steps to use your vouchers:
After all, who doesn’t love freebies?
If you change your mind at anytime, you may unsubscribe at no additional cost. Subscribe now, and start saving ASAP!
Terms & Conditions
Benefits, Promotions and Vouchers T&C:
- The free trial begins at the moment of subscription and is valid for the free trial period offered by Grab.
- Free trials are only available for first-time GrabUnlimited subscribers.
- The free trial gives you full access to benefits of the GrabUnlimited subscription, and you can cancel at any time.
- If you do not cancel your subscription before the end of the free trial period, your subscription will automatically renew and the applicable subscription fee will be charged or deducted from your default in-app payment method after the previous subscription period unless the plan is cancelled.
- GrabUnlimited subscription vouchers are only valid via GrabPay Wallet, eligible credit cards / debit cards and for Singapore use only.
- GrabUnlimited contains the following subscription vouchers, which are valid for 1 month from date of issue and are only redeemable for payment via GrabPay Wallet, eligible credit cards / debit cards or PayLater:
- 99 x Up to $3 OFF GrabFood delivery fee vouchers, min spend from $15*
- 99 x $3 OFF GrabMart delivery fee vouchers, min spend from $15, for Mart stores as Valid for GrabMart outlets as listed here
- 99 x $3 OFF GrabMart delivery fee vouchers, min spend from $30*, for preferred Mart stores
- 99 x $2 OFF GrabMart delivery fee vouchers, min spend from $30*, for all other Mart stores
*Exclusive of small order fee and platform fee, as applicable to each merchant
- 1 x 10% OFF GrabExpress delivery fee vouchers** (capped at $3)
**Only valid for the following instant delivery services: (Priority/Car/Large), Standard tolls and surcharges (if any) are applicable.
- GrabUnlimited Deals: Up to 30% OFF preferred merchants
- GrabUnlimited contains the following bonus promos, which are valid for a limited time period, are subject to changes, and are only redeemable via payment methods stated in the voucher T&Cs
- [Bonus] 3 x 10% OFF GrabCar Premium voucher. Applicable to GrabCar Premium and GrabCar Premium 6. (Capped at $3)
- [Bonus] Discounted rides at destination airports* in South East Asia, valid at the following airports. The relevant vouchers will be automatically made available upon arrival in the respective country.
*excludes Changi Airport
- Malaysia – Sultan Abdul Halim; Kota Kinabalu, Bintulu; Sultan Azlan Shah; Senai; Kota Bharu; Kuching; Lapangan Terbang Kerteh, Kuala Lumpur 1 & 2; Sultan Ahmad Shah; Labuan; Lahad Datu; Langkawi; Malacca; Miri; Penang; Sibu; Sandakan; Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport / Subang Skypark; Sultan Mahmud Airport Kuala Terengganu & Tawau
- Thailand – Suvarnabhumi; Don Mueang; Buriram; Chiang Rai; Chumphon; Chiang Mai; Hat Yai; Hua Hin; Phuket; Krabi; Khon Kaen; Nakhon Phanom; Loei; LPT, Lampang; Mae Sot; Nakhon Ratchasima; Narathiwat; Nan; Nakhon Si Thammarat; Phitsanulok; Phrae; Roi Et; Sakon Nakhon; Sukhothai; Trang; Ubon Ratchathani; Surat Thani; Samui; Udon Thani & U-Tapao
- Indonesia – Pattimura; Syamsudin Noor; Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Sepinggan; Hang Nadim; Dortheys Hiyo Eluay; Ngurah Rai; Kualanamu; El Tari; Lombok; Sam Ratulangi/Manado; Sultan Syarif Kasim II; Supadio; Juanda; Sultan Hasanuddin; Yogyakarta; Soekarno–Hatta & Minangkabau
- Vietnam – Da Nang; Noi Bai & Tan Son Nhat
- Cambodia – Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
- Philippines – Mactan-Cebu; Clark & Ninoy Aquino/Manila
- Myanmar – Mandalay & Yangon
- [Bonus] 10 x Free Delivery on large GrabFood orders, min spend from $70, capped at $10
- [Bonus] 30 x 15% OFF GrabFood Self Pick-up vouchers, capped at $8
- [Bonus] 1 x 20% OFF GrabExpress Instant – Priority delivery, capped at $4*
*Not valid on multi-stop deliveries. Standard tolls and surcharges (if any) are applicable
- [Bonus] 1 x $2 OFF PayLater Online/in-store or GrabPay Online, min spend from $50
- [Bonus] 1 x $4 OFF PayLater Online/in-store, min spend from $80
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- All bonus vouchers are available for limited periods and Grab reserves the right to amend/remove the bonus vouchers at any time.
How Subscription Works & Subscription Plan
Terms & Conditions
- After subscribing to a plan of your choice we would credit the subscription vouchers into your account. These vouchers can be accessed via the ‘My Rewards’ page on the Grab app.
- Simply tap to view your voucher, and then tap on ‘Use Now’ before making an order to start saving!
- Your bonus promos can be found in the “Offers” tile on your Grab app or you can simply apply the promo codes during checkout.
- GrabUnlimited subscription plans shall only be purchased through the Grab app using GrabPay Wallet or eligible credit cards / debit cards on a first come first serve basis.
- The plans and vouchers are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Reward points will not be awarded for the purchase of a GrabUnlimited subscription plan.
- Your subscription plan automatically renews at the end of your billing cycle unless it is cancelled. The subscription fee will be automatically deducted from your GrabPay Wallet or charged to your selected credit cards / debit cards upon renewal.
- If your current payment method is unavailable for the renewal of the plan, we will deduct the amount from another linked card you have on the app.
- If you have elected to pay with GrabPay Wallet and do not have enough balance in your GrabPay Wallet and do not have another linked card, the automatic renewal of your plan will fail. Our system will then attempt to renew your plan, 48 hours after the 1st attempt (“the Interim Period”). During the Interim Period, you may wish to top up your GrabPay Wallet to allow for the successful renewal of your plan.
- If payment for the subscription plan renewal fails, your current plan will expire and you will need to resubscribe to the plan.
- If you would like to change the payment method for the plan, ie. from GrabPay Wallet to credit card / debit card or vice versa, you will need to cancel your existing plan and resubscribe.
- Please note that resubscription will be subject to availability of the plan.
We’d hate to see you go!
- But if you need to, You may cancel your plan at any time. However, to avoid unnecessary charges, you may wish to cancel before the start of the next billing cycle to avoid auto-renewal for the next cycle.
- To cancel your plan, go to ‘My Subscriptions’ page and view your plan details. You may cancel your plan from there.
- If you cancel, your subscription won’t renew and you’ll still have access to your subscription benefits until the end of your subscription period. If you cancel your free trial early, you will be able to use your benefits until the trial period ends.
- Grab reserves the right to make changes to your plan at any time.
- A GrabUnlimited Subscription offers unlimited savings, based on the average user’s reasonable usage of the Grab app. GrabUnlimited benefits should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes and not be abused or misused. Grab may terminate your subscription and access to benefits if Grab reasonably determines in its sole discretion that there has been abuse or misuse of GrabUnlimited benefits.
- Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the entire terms and conditions of the subscription plans and benefits at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of cancellation by you, there shall be no refund of the subscription plan prices paid. In the event of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the subscription plan, Grab’s decision shall be final and binding.
- Grab also reserves the right to reject any users from subscribing for GrabUnlimited, including users who are using modified devices or have unauthorised or modified apps installed in their devices.
- The subscription plans are only available on the latest version of the Grab app.
- Your use of GrabUnlimited subscription plan and its benefits is subject to the applicable terms of service as published from time to time on https://www.grab.com/sg/terms-policies/
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the full details of the GrabUnlimited plan in my Grab App?
You can access full details of the GrabUnlimited subscription plan by following the steps below:
1. Tap on “Account” on the bottom navigation bar
2. Tap on “Subscriptions”
3. GrabUnlimited will be found under the “Browse” tab
Can I subscribe to the GrabUnlimited plan if I do not live in Singapore?
No, only Grab users in Singapore will be able to subscribe to GrabUnlimited.
Is it true that GrabUnlimited is FREE for new users?
Yes, it is true! This free trial is exclusively for new users for their first month, after which it will be renewed at full price ($5.99/month).
Why has my GrabUnlimited plan stopped renewing?
Plan renewals happen automatically each month upon successful payment. If your GrabUnlimited plan has stopped renewing, it could be due to payment errors. The primary payment method is the payment mode chosen when you purchased the plan.
If your primary payment method is credit card / debit card:
Please check for any card errors such as insufficient credit or card expiry. You may manually re-subscribe to the GrabUnlimited plan using a valid and active card.
If your primary payment method is your GrabPay wallet:
If your GrabPay wallet has insufficient credits, we will directly charge a valid credit / debit card in your account. If a valid card is not found, the renewal will be unsuccessful. If we were unable to renew your plan within 48 hours of your plan expiry, you will need to re-subscribe to GrabUnlimited.
To avoid this, do ensure a valid credit / debit card is linked to your Grab account, and turn on the “Auto-top-up” function to allow Grab to automatically top up your GrabPay wallet when it goes below a certain threshold. You can enable this in the app by heading to the Finance tab > Top Up > Turn on auto top-up.
What will happen to my vouchers if I unsubscribe / cancel my plan?
When you unsubscribe from GrabUnlimited, we will not renew your plan in the upcoming billing cycle. Fret not, as you have already paid for the current cycle, the vouchers issued remain available till the specified end date.
You can use either GrabPay Wallet, or eligible credit / debit cards to purchase the GrabUnlimited subscription.
What payment modes are eligible for the usage of GrabUnlimited vouchers on my order?
GrabUnlimited vouchers are valid for usage with either GrabPay Wallet, or eligible credit/debit cards.
Can I change the payment mode used for my GrabUnlimited plan renewals?
All subsequent monthly renewals will follow the payment method used when you first purchased the GrabUnlimited plan, including the particular credit / debit card used. To change the payment mode and/or card used for renewal, you will have to cancel your current plan, wait for the current plan cycle to end before re-subscribing the GrabUnlimited plan with the preferred new card.
I purchased GrabUnlimited using my GrabPay wallet, why did I receive an email / notification that my credit / debit card was charged for renewal of GrabUnlimited?
Your credit / debit card was charged as a secondary payment method due to failure in charging your primary payment method (GrabPay wallet) at renewal date. This is an automatic arrangement as specified in T&C upon subscription.
To prevent your card from being charged in the future, do top up your GrabPay wallet and ensure sufficient credits at the date of renewal.
Can I pick and select my secondary payment method (for subscribers whose primary payment method is the GrabPay wallet), and will this method change over time?
No, you will not be able to specify the card used as the secondary payment method. The system will pre-select based on defined logic and you will be informed of the card selected via top-up reminder emails / push-notifications and successful renewal emails/push notifications.
To prevent your credit / debit card from being charged, please remove the card from your Grab account.