Simply come online during Hustle Hour!
From 15 July – 11 August 2019, earn points just by staying online and being available for jobs during Hustle Hour, and earn bonus points when you complete jobs too. Attractive prizes to be won every week!
Better yet, the Delivery-Partner with the most points at the end of the four rounds walks away with a pair of return flight tickets and accommodation voucher by Agoda to a Southeast Asia destination!
Prizes for Hustle Hour Round 2
Register now to be a part of Hustle Hour!
Important Dates for Hustle Hour
Hustle Hour is open to three categories; (1) Car and Motorcycle, (2) PMD and Bicycle, and (3) PWD and Walker.
Here are dates for the four rounds of Hustle Hour:
Hustle Hour 1 : 15 July to 21 July
Hustle Hour 2: 22 July to 28 July
Hustle Hour 3: 29 July to 4 August
Hustle Hour 4: 5 August to 11 August
Know The Dates
Please opt-in by Tuesday each week to qualify for that week’s competition. Scores will be computed based on the entire competition week
- Delivery partners must opt in every week to be qualified for the each round.
- Delivery partners must come down to the Grab Driver Centre to pick up the prizes physically. More details will be provided to the winners.
- All participants are only eligible to win ONCE for the Hustle Hour weekly awards.
- All participants (including winners of weekly awards) are able to qualify for the overall grand prize.
- Delivery partner A submitted his registration on 16 July 2019 (TUE). He will be qualified for Round 1 only.
- Delivery partner B submitted her registration on 17 July (WED). She will only be qualified for Round 2.
- Delivery partner C submitted his registration on 17 July (WED), 22 July (MON) and 5 August (MON). He will only qualify Rounds 1, 2 and 4.
- The qualifying score for the overall grand prize will be computed based on Hustle Hour online hours and completed trips.
How do I Score Points?
- Submit your registration HERE and qualify for the round.
- All registrations after Tuesday each week will only qualify for the following round.
- Delivery-Partners must submit their registration to qualify for every round of Hustle Hour.
- Follow our official GrabFood Telegram broadcast channel to be notified in real-time when Hustle Hour starts!
- Score points by coming online, and earn MORE for completed trips:
- At the end of each Hustle Hour round, points will be tabulated and the top scorers will be notified via email with details on prize collection.
Riders are reminded to always ride within their respective vehicle type’s speed limit and ensure that safety is a priority!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register for the competition?
- Simply submit your interest HERE
- And keep a lookout for Hustle Hour periods via our GrabFood Official Telegram Channel here
2. Do I need to sign up again for Round 2 if I had already done so for Round 1?
Yes! Delivery-Partners who are interested to participate for all four rounds must submit their registration four times!
3. When is the cut off registration for each round of Hustle Hour?
- Registration for each week ends on Tuesday, 23:59 of the same week.
- Delivery partner A signs up on 16 July (TUE) 18:00hrs and only qualifies for Round 1 of Hustle Hour.
- Delivery partner B signs up on 17 July (WED) 10:00hrs and only qualifies for Round 2 of Hustle Hour.
1. How do I know when the Hustle Hour starts?
- Hustle Hour will be announced live on our Telegram broadcast channel 90 minutes before the start of the hour. It could happen multiple times a week, or even multiple times a day…. So stay tuned!
- An example of the announcement on our Telegram broadcast channel:
Date: 10 November (Sat)
Earn 10 points per online hour and 5 points per completed trip accepted between this time period, and stand a chance to win a 2D1N stay at M Social Hotel!
READY, GET SET, GO!
2. How to join our GrabFood Telegram broadcast channel?
Download Telegram from your Google Play Store or App Store. Sign up with an account and join our channel @GF_DP.
1. I was only online for 15 minutes during Hustle Hour. Can I still earn points?
- Time points will be counted to the minute – this means you will earn 2.5 points (15/60 minutes * 10) for 15 minutes of your time.
- Remember, if you complete trips during the period, you can earn additional trip points to boost your score!
2. If I won a consolation prize for the previous week, can I still compete for this week?
Repeated weekly winners are NOT allowed. You can however compete for the grand prize – Top Hustler of the month for your category
3. How are my overall scores calculated for the entire competition?
Earn 10 points for each online hour and 5 points for every completed trip during Hustle Hour. Overall scores will be tabulated based on the totaled online hours and completed trips for all four rounds.
Example: If the delivery partner only registered and participated for Rounds 1, 3 and 4, there will not be any points earned in Round 2. Only scores from Rounds 1, 3 and 4 will be tabulated.
Remember to register for each round of Hustle Hour for your participation to be valid!
Collection of Prizes
1. How do I redeem my prize?
You will have to come down personally to the Grab Driver Centre to collect yourprizes within 2 months. In cases where you are unable to do so, please contact us via our PMT Hotline (@GF_DP or 6902 1038).
Grab Driver Centre: 28 Sin Ming Lane, #01-143 Midview City, Singapore 573972
Monday to Friday : 10AM to 6PM
Saturday : 10AM to 2PM
Sunday & Eve/Public Holiday : Closed
2. If I win the grand prize, can I nominate other people to go on the trip?
Yes, you may!
We will reach out to the winners of the grand prizes to confirm their flight dates, as well as their details for the registration of tickets and accommodations. Do note that the grand prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
No changes to details are allowed once the booking is confirmed.