Take a FREE GrabShare Car-aoke ride and sing along to Bruno Mars with two homegrown rising talent on 19 Feb 2017 between 1pm – 4pm
Tim De Cotta
Calvin Phua (Stopgap)
Sara Wee (53A)
Tap on our icon to book one on 19 Feb and you could be the one to take that FREE ride and sing to your heart’s content.
Get ready for the Car-aoke session by learning the songs to Bruno Mars’ latest album, 24K Magic over at Topsify Love At First Listen playlist now!
Brought to you by Warner Music Singapore in collaboration with Grab Singapore.
How to book:
- Tap on this icon between 1pm – 4pm on 19 Feb 2017.
- Enter your pick-up and drop-off location.
- Hope you get a Bruno Mars Car-aoke ride!
Terms and Conditions:
- This journey will be filmed for marketing purposes. By participating, you are giving consent to being filmed for content that Grab and Warner Music Singapore may publish.
- Images of Bruno Mars and all personalities courtesy of Warner Music Singapore.
- As there are a limited number of cars, there is no guarantee that everyone will be able to get a ride.
- Valid for bookings under the “Bruno Mars Car-aoke” icon, on 19 Feb 2017 from 1pm – 4pm ONLY.
- You can only bring ONE (1) friend along for this booking.
- Valid for all Grab users.
- Your driver will wait for a maximum of 3 minutes.
- “Bruno Mars Car-aoke” rides are FREE.
- Local artistes are assigned to these rides at random. Selection of artiste/artistes for your ride is not allowed.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Bruno Mars Car-aoke” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run on 19 February 2017, Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.