Grab PH, Rexona team up to honor the hardwork and dedication of Ka-Grab delivery-partners
Grab Philippines - in partnership with Rexona, launches the Grab x Rexona Hero Movers Rides Program to honor the hardwork and dedication of delivery-partners through exciting offerings and incentive program.
Grab Philippines and Rexona have come together to launch the Grab X Rexona Hero Movers Rides Program to honor the ‘kayod’ of our delivery-partners while supporting their everyday needs through a range of meaningful offerings and initiatives.
Delivery-partners must meet the target number of rides every month to get a chance to win. There will be three (3) Hero Mover Categories which they can join in every month:
- GrabMart Hero Movers for the month of May;
- GrabExpress Hero Movers for the month of June;
- GrabFood Hero Movers for the month of July.
This partnership ladders up to Grab Philippines’ ongoing efforts to support the everyday needs, and help improve the quality of life of its driver- and delivery-partners, as they continue to provide meaningful service to many Filipinos despite the pandemic.
One hundred fifty (150) delivery-partners will be rewarded throughout the course of this three (3) – month incentive program. Each month, fifty (50) winners who hit their target ride will get a chance to take home exciting prizes such as a brand new Yamaha Mio Soul Scooter, a Samsung A52 smartphone, tablets, Unilever Livelihood Packages, as well as gift certificates.
“Rexona as a brand stands for movement, with a purpose of inspiring the confidence in everyone to ‘move more’. And on Labor Day, we are proud to launch this groundbreaking partnership with Grab in honoring the Grab Drivers or we’d like to call the new Hero Movers who have kept on moving for us and for the economy. Through the Grab x Rexona Hero Movers Program, we’d like to pay tribute to these movers by powering their mileage and rewarding them for the ‘kayod’ and the hard work they’ve put in,” says Unilever Philippines Business Performance Manager for Total Deos Von Cruz
Through this partnership, Grab delivery-partners will also be kitted with Rexona-branded long sleeves, helmets, and insulated bags, as well as personal care packages consisting of Rexona deodorants and antiperspirants to help them stay fresh and ready as they embark on every ‘kayod’ to support the everyday needs of many Filipinos – including their families.
Apart from the partnership with Rexona, Grab Philippines has also launched its Groceries For Your Rider Feature where consumers are now able to order groceries and other daily essentials for their delivery-partners whenever they place their own orders on GrabMart.
“Our driver- and delivery-partners provide much needed support to many Filipinos – whether it’s in the form of mobility or delivery services. Through our technology, innovations, and our enduring partnership with Rexona, we are constantly reinforcing our commitment to support not only their everyday needs, but also improve their quality of life. We are deeply grateful for the trust and support of our driver- and delivery-partners, and we are committed to continue introducing many meaningful programs and innovations, to outserve their needs, and help achieve their aspirations,” says Grab Philippines Country Head Grace Vera Cruz.
For more information on the Grab X Rexona Hero Movers Rider Program, please visit: https://www.grab.com/ph/driver-featured-blog/grabxrexona-hero-mover-rides-program/
Key Engagement Programs and innovations Supporting the everyday needs of driver- and delivery-partners on the Grab platform
Committed to the growth and success of its driver- and delivery-partners, Grab Philippines has launched key programs and initiatives that aim to support the everyday needs of its partners, and help improve their quality of life.
- GrabConnect – a livelihood matching program where partners are linked to a range of livelihood opportunities on the Grab platform. These livelihood opportunities include:
- Connecting driver-partners who do not have their own vehicles to GrabCar vehicle owners in need of driver-partners,
- Enlisting driver-partners who wish to support the mobility needs of frontline medical workers through the GrabBayanihan Car Fleet service, as well as providing Rent By Grab shuttle service for companies who are allowed to operate during the community quarantine.
- Ka-Grab Rewards Plus – a program offering of tier-based assistance and support packages that helps meet the everyday needs of its driver- partners such as Commission Rebates and Flash Rewards, fuel discounts, prepaid medicine allowance, HMO package, medical consultation allowance, as well as personal accident and life insurance. Through the Ka-Grab Rewards Plus Program, driver-partners are also able to take advantage of the GrabCare Package which provides assistance ranging from calamity expenses to emergency vehicle repairs, and even hospital and burial expenses.
- Ka-Grab Kamustahan – virtual town hall sessions where driver communities and Grab Philippines tackle key issues and concerns, and work on a joint solution. Ka-Grab Kamustahan also offers a range of engaging sessions – from financial management, entrepreneurship, and even personal wellness, all aimed to help improve the lives and livelihoods of the driver- and delivery-partners on the Grab platform.
- Grab Academy – offers relevant skills training ranging from safety and hygiene, service quality, first aid training, and even crime detection and protection to ensure that driver- and delivery-partners are able to provide the best service to their consumers while remaining competitive in a rapidly evolving market environment
Grab Philippines has also launched several key innovations encouraging broader community support for its driver- and delivery-partners.
- Last 2020, Grab Philippines rolled out its tipping feature which allows consumers to directly tip to their driver and delivery-partners as a gesture of appreciation to the invaluable efforts in providing much needed services such as mobility and deliveries.
- Grab Philippines has also introduced Order for Your Driver Feature whereby GrabFood consumers are able to order food and drinks for their delivery-partners whenever they place their own orders – providing much needed sustenance for delivery-partners throughout the day.
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Beta Launches GrabRewards to Make Rides Even More Rewarding
Grab today unveiled GrabRewards, Southeast Asia’s first regional loyalty programme for ride-hailing passengers, capping off a successful year for Southeast […]
Grab Launches In-app Instant Messaging Service GrabChat for Ride-hailing across Southeast Asia
Step 1: After making a booking, the GrabChat icon will appear on screen. Step 2: Click the […]