Exclusive child care subsidies with Projek Cita-Nita
Available for Ipoh female driver-partners with kids aged 1 to 4 years old
If you’re keen to drive with Grab but have to stay home and take care of your kids, this is for you! Introducing Projek Cita-Nita, a joint initiative by Perak State Government & Grab to empower moms on our platform by providing them with child care subsidies! With this programme, female driver-partners can enroll their kids in selected TASKAs at a subsidised rate, to enjoy better flexibility & freedom to earn!
This programme will be running from 1 September 2019 till 31 August 2020 (12-month period) in selected TASKAs across Ipoh. Female driver-partners in Ipoh with kids aged 1-4 years old are welcome to sign up!
How does this programme work?
*Driver-partners will be removed from the programme if they do not hit the monthly target of 60 trips for two months.
**RM100 will only be topped up into driver-partner’s cash wallet if you hit the monthly target of 60 trips. This is only applicable for the first 6 months of the programme.
How much child care subsidy can I enjoy?
Selected female driver-partners will pay subsidised amount at the TASKAs. After you’ve hit the monthly requirement of 60 trips, Grab will top up RM100 into your cash wallet.
*Amount above is the TOTAL subsidised fee (inclusive of RM100 bonus from Grab that you will get ONLY if you complete 60 trips per month)
Sign up now!
- Opt in from 20 July – 21 Aug, 2019 and select your preferred TASKA.
- Upload your kid’s birth certificate in the form.
- Receive a confirmation message by 23 August 2019.
- Head over to selected TASKA on 1 September 2019, present your I/C number and pay the subsidised fee.
- Hit monthly target of 60 trips to be eligible for your RM100 bonus from Grab.
- The “Projek Cita-Nita” (“Programme”) is a collaboration between the Perak State Government and Grabcar Sdn. Bhd (“Organiser”).
- Participants of the programme (“Participants”) shall receive monthly subsidy to selected TASKAs, for up to 12 months.
- The programme period will run from 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2020.
- Selected participants may send as many kids between ages 1-4. However, they will only receive one child care subsidy per household.
- This programme shall be opened to selected female driver-partners, whom have kids aged 1 – 4 years old.
- The participants shall register for the programme through a given link, on 20 July 2019. The cut-off for registration shall be 21 August 2019.
- Upon acceptance into the programme, participants shall be added into a WhatsApp group, and shall be able to start sending their kids to our partner TASKAs on 1 September 2019.
- To continue being eligible for this programme, participants shall abide to the requirement (“Requirement”) of completing 60 trips monthly.
- Selection of programme participants shall be up to the sole discretion of the Organiser.
Details of subsidy
Month 1 (Sep’19) to Month 6 (Feb’19) – RM200 subsidy per month
- As soon as participants get opted into the programme, they shall get RM100 subsidy from Perak State Government. An additional RM100 shall be topped up into the participant’s Grab cash wallet at the end of the month, if the participant achieves the requirement of 60 trips monthly.
- In the event where participants do not achieve the requirement for a particular month, the participants shall only RM100 from Perak State Government.
Month 7 (Mar’19) to Month 12 (Aug’19) – RM 100 subsidy per month
- From Month 7 onwards, participants shall only get subsidies from State Government. However, participants will still need to complete 60 trips monthly to remain in the program.
Participants will be terminated from this programme if:
- They do not complete monthly 60 trip requirement for 2 cumulative months throughout the 12-month period
- They are banned or terminated by Grab at any time during the 12 months program duration
- They are banned or terminated by TASKA at any time during the 12 months program duration
General terms & conditions
- Organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this programme.
- Organiser has absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of participants for this programme.
- Organiser reserves the right to vary these terms & conditions without any prior notice or liability to any party.
- Organiser reserves the right to alter aspects and details of subsidy and change the terms and conditions where needed, without prior notice.
- Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw or terminate participants from the programme at any time without giving prior notice to participants.
- Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the programme shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.