In recent feedback sessions, delivery-partners (car & bike) like you have shared concerns about how fares are calculated for grouped orders in services such as GrabFood, GrabMart and GrabExpress 4 Hours.
Read more to understand how grouped order fares are calculated, and how grouping helps increase your overall earnings while reducing the number of cancelled orders for consumers.
For all orders, grouped or individual, Grab calculates fares based on the distance travelled and time needed to complete the orders.
Fares for individual orders are calculated as the higher of:
Fares for grouped orders are calculated as the higher of:
In this example, by completing the grouped order, delivery-partner will earn RM4 more than the individual order for:
Delivery-partners completing grouped orders stand to earn more throughout the day as they are able to complete more orders in less time. This is because:
We strive to ensure that, on average, you earn more for every minute you spend on grouped orders than on individual orders. We do this by adjusting the grouped order bonus and by continuously improving our grouping system.
Kindly be reminded that all members of the Grab community are required to follow the Code of Conduct and Terms of Services.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.