1. What services can Grab driver-partners provide?
Our food delivery service that brings great food from local restaurants, straight to the doorsteps of hungry customers.
An on-demand delivery service that we are currently running to provide convenience to our customers. By booking on the app, you can send items such as documents, parcels, and gifts to your business partners, family and friends. GrabExpress is currently an on-demand service that picks up and delivers immediately after a booking confirmation.
An on-demand everyday goods delivery service. The delivery process is the same as GrabFood but instead of delivering food from restaurants, you will now deliver everyday goods from stores. You can now receive orders from pharmacies, convenience stores, book shops and many others.
An extension of the GrabMart service to deliver groceries to customers. GrabSupermarket orders will consist of items ranging from fresh produce (meat, fruits, vegetables) and packed consumer goods (beverage, snacks, beauty products, etc).
2. How do I earn money as a Grab driver-partner?
A delivery-partner gets paid a fixed amount per trip plus incentives as part of his take home pay.
3. How do I contact Grab if I have any problems?
Please visit the Help Centre for all general enquiries or click on the “Call Us” button at the bottom section of the Help Centre to speak to our Customer Support agents.
4. How can I find out more about the weekly incentives and payment cycles?
Updates on incentive schemes will be sent out to all driver-partners via in-app message on a weekly basis. You can also view your job history and download your weekly earnings statements from the app to help you keep track of how much you’ve earned from trips. You can cash out your earnings within the same day to Maybank accounts and by the next working day for non-Maybank accounts.
5. What is the criteria for becoming a Grab driver-partner?
You need a few things to be a Grab Delivery-partner:
– P driving license (minimum)
– Personal car (must be less than 12 years old)
– A working smartphone (iOS or Android) with data plan
– Above 18 years old
– Delivery-partners over the age of 50 are required to complete a medical check-up. Form can be downloaded here
– Malaysian Citizen with Blue IC
6. What if I’m an existing Grab driver-partner?
7. Can I apply Grab Driver-Partner if I am an OKU?
Yes, you can do so by doing the following additional steps:
– Provide your OKU Card
– If you are a OKU Physical please fill up this form (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wOj1tiVdK34jOtjsGsZbBswrc3q33E3b/view) and bring to any nearest hospital to get a simulation test report done.
8. How many hours do I need to work per week as a Grab driver-partner?
You can decide how much or how little you want to work. Simply sign in to the Grab Driver app and deliver any time you want.
9. Can I only work in certain areas in Malaysia?
Yes, you can decide on which parts of Malaysia you will want to deliver as long as it is within our GrabFood/GrabExpress/GrabMart/GrabSupermarket service coverage. Simply go to the area and sign in!
10. How often can I cash out my earnings?
Financial freedom is not far away. You can cash out on a daily basis and receive payment within the same day!
11. Are the earnings for Grab driver-partner (delivery) the same as Grab driver-partner (e-hailing)?
E-hailing drivers are subject to the e-hailing regulations process, which is both costly and time-consuming. As such, their earnings are slightly higher to accommodate this additional process.
12. What if I want to switch over to become a Grab Driver-Partner (e-hailing)?
Yes you can do so by going through the e-hailing regulations application process and by completing transport training via GrabAcademy and must fulfill regulation requirements. Click here for more info.
13. What items can I deliver using GrabExpress?
Maximum item dimensions: 43cm x 43cm x 43cm
Maximum item weight: 10kg
Items that can be delivered:
- Parcels (packed items in boxes or bags)
- Packed food (non-perishable, non-frozen, non-fragile)
Items that cannot be delivered:
- Fragile items (including flowers, cakes) that require special handling
- Perishable items
- Hazardous, explosive, flammable and unsafe items (including power banks)
- Valuable items and documents (e.g. cash, passport, birth certificate)
- Illegal items and substances
- Live animals and plants
- Any unpacked / loose items that can easily be damaged in transit
14. How long do I need to wait after I have registered to start delivering?
You can start delivering once you have completed your sign up process and undergone your face to face verification either online or in person.