Find a comfortable seat, because you will be spending a fair bit of time on it when you start shopping with Grab. You’ll get to enjoy super syok deals with up to 50% off!
These deals are in collaboration with the government, for the Shop Malaysia Online initiative under the Short-term Economic Recovery Plan (PENJANA), and we’re delighted to offer you the best Merdeka deals that’ll go on until 30 September.
Come one, come all, and shop till you syok for 60 continuous days. You’ll save much, and at the same time, you’ll be supporting local businesses!
Enjoy sedap sangat deals when you order from your favourite restaurants on GrabFood. Get 50% off from 1 August to 30 September 2020. Just use the promo code:
(Up to RM12 off per transaction, up to 8 times per user per month. Other T&C apply.)
Feeling hungry? Place your orders now from a variety of restaurants like:
...and many more!
From your fresh groceries to beauty products or even the snacks to satisfy your cravings, just order them on GrabMart. With different deals everyday for 60 straight days, you can stay right where you are to enjoy great savings and get your items delivered within 30 minutes!
While you’re shopping on GrabMart, you can also get 30% off for your purchases (with a minimum spend of RM20) from 1 August to 30 September. Just use the promo code:
(Up to RM8 off per transaction, up to 8 times per user per month. Other T&C apply.)
Here’s a sneak peek at some of our participating brands:
...and many more!
Shopping online is now even more rewarding this Merdeka! Enjoy 2 x 31% off your purchases from any online store that accepts GrabPay as a payment method, from clothing and jewelry, to electronics and groceries & many more. Just use the promo code below from 1 August till 30 September upon checking out:
If you haven’t used GrabPay to pay for your online shopping before, now is your chance! Get an additional 31% off online voucher when you make a transaction for selected Grab services: GrabFood, GrabMart, GrabExpress, Grab rides or GrabPay in-store payments at merchant partner stores.
GrabPay is accepted at your favourite online stores, such as:
...and many more!
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.