It is now more rewarding than ever to join GrabFood! If you have a referral code, complete the steps below and claim your bonus now!
Guide & Requirements
Sign up in a few simple steps
Step1: Fill up the form here with the correct referral code.
Step 2: Complete your registration and get activated.
Step 3: Complete 70 trips within 30 days to be eligible for bonus rewards.
*Only applicable to applicants in Klang Valley
*Read the terms & conditions below
The mechanics differ based on the city the person you refer is in, and you are only eligible for payouts for referrals within your home city.
You will receive the referral payout once the new delivery-partner you referred reaches their trip target before the stipulated period. Please refer to the table below for more details.
NEW! GrabFood delivery-partner requirements:
✔️ 18 – 69 years old
✔️ Applicants above 50 years old are required to undergo medical check up.
✔️ Must be a Malaysian citizen (Blue IC)
✔️ With access to a motorcycle (License L is not allowed)
✔️ Owns a smart phone with ioS (Apple) / Playstore (Android).
✔️ Without an existing Grabfood / GrabExpress / Grabtaxi account.
✔️ Do not have criminal records and pass background checks.
✔️ Have not been suspended or banned on Grab platform.
Terms & Conditions (Please Read)
1. This bonus is only valid for new applicants to the Grab ecosystem. Applicants must not have had a driver or delivery-partner account with us before.
2. Bonus payout will be made the week after meeting the eligibility criteria.
3. This bonus is only valid for applicants in the Klang Valley only.
4. This bonus is valid only for applicants who have key-in the valid referral code. If the referral code is invalid, the payout will be forfeited.
5. Applicant must fulfill the criteria within the stipulated time in order to be eligible for the bonus payout.
6. Any incorrect details in the submission will not be processed.
7. This sign up bonus can be used concurrently with other bonuses (referrals, etc.)
8. Decisions by Grab made will be final.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.