Open to all Proton Persona, Iriz and Saga drivers in Klang Valley!
Tekan disini untuk terjemahan Bahasa Melayu
Proton and Grab proudly bring to you the ‘Wealth on Wheels” (WOW) Challenge!
If you drive a Proton Persona, Iriz or Saga on the Grab platform, you now have the opportunity to win up to RM7,418 worth of Proton vouchers!
How to join this challenge?
Preliminary Round: 10 July – 29 July 2018
Be the first 1,000 driver-partners to sign up for the challenge! You will advance to the qualifying round and win a Proton service voucher worth RM30!
Qualifying Round: 1 August – 5 August 2018
Rise up to be one of the Top 15 performing driver-partners to receive a Proton voucher worth RM500! All you have to do is participate in a 5-day challenge to collect the most fares!
Finale: 9 August 2018
On the Wealth on Wheels challenge finale, each of the 15 finalists will be given a full tank of petrol from Petronas/Proton. The Top 3 driver-partners with the highest fares by 5pm will win Proton purchase vouchers worth RM6,888*.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions for Proton-Grab “Wealth on Wheels” (WOW) Campaign
The following terms and conditions apply to the “PROTON – GRAB Wealth on Wheels (WOW) Campaign” (“Challenge”) organised by PROTON Edar Sdn Bhd (PESB) and GrabCar Sdn Bhd (GRAB), and its agent. PESB and GRAB shall be jointly referred to as “Organisers” or “Organizations” of the Challenge throughout these terms and conditions.
- This Challenge is open to any individual aged 18 years old and above and he/she is a citizen or a permanent resident of Malaysia (“Participant”). Employees of the Organizations and its group of companies, their associated agencies, authorised dealers, distributors, sponsors and immediate families may participate in the Challenge but shall not be eligible to be selected as winners.
- Criteria to participate in the Challenge:
- GRAB driver-partner must drive one of these models: Proton Saga, Proton Persona or Proton Iriz.
- Must be a GRAB driver-partner prior to registering as participant.
- In order to participate in this Challenge, Participants would need to complete these stages:
- Recruitment phase (10th July – 29th July 2018)
- The Challenge is open to all GRAB driver-partners. Those who are not GRAB driver-partners yet must first register as a GRAB driver-partner in order to compete.
- Those who choose to participate and able to fulfill all requirements as a GRAB driver-partner, would need to sign up for the Challenge at grb.to/WOW.
- Limited to GRAB driver-partners who drive Proton Saga, Proton Persona and Proton Iriz only.
- Qualifying phase (1st Aug – 5th Aug 2018)
- The first one thousand (1,000) participants competing in the Qualifying phase will be entitled to receive RM30 car service vouchers (“Service Vouchers” which are valid for 6 months from 1st of Aug 2018 and they are not transferable ).
- There will be 3 categories: Proton Saga, Proton Persona and Proton Iriz.
5 winners from each category will be selected based on highest fares over a period of 5 days.
- Winners will receive RM500 Sales voucher (“Sales Vouchers” which are valid for 3 months from 6th of August 2018 and they are not transferable) each which shall be used towards the purchase of a new Proton car.
- 15 finalists will compete on the ‘Challenge’ Day.
- Challenge Day (9th Aug 2018, 9am – 5pm)
- The 15 finalists will compete against each other within their categories to earn the highest fares using only 1 tank of petrol on the Challenge Day which starts at 9am and ends at 5pm.
- The Challenge Day will be conducted at PROTON Centre of Excellence.
- After the flag-off ceremony, the 15 finalists’ cars will be directed to Petronas station KESAS Eastbound, Taman Pinggiran USJ, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor to be re-fueled (full tank). This activity will be administered by Proton crew, at which point they will then seal the fuel lid of the 15 finalists’ cars with a special tape.
- In the event any of the finalists’ car needs to be refueled during the Challenge Day before 5pm, they are allowed to break the seal and refill the tank. However, fares will only be calculated up until the last trip before the refuel. Each driver has to provide receipt of petrol refill should they refuel before 5pm. The timestamp on the receipt will be used to calculate fares up till the last trip before refueling.
- Winners will be announced during the Awards Ceremony which will take place within 15 to 20 minutes of the arrival of the last car by 5pm of the Challenge Day at PROTON COE.
- Passengers of the 15 finalists have chance to win goodie bags from PESB. The passengers are required to take a selfie in the car with their goodie bag and driver, post it on their Facebook or Instagram and tag @ProtonCarsOfficial (for Facebook) or @ProtonCars (for Instagram).
- Only one entry is permitted per participant. One winner from each category will be selected at the end of the Challenge Day to win the Grand Prize of RM6,888 worth of Proton car Sales Voucher respectively for the purchase of a new Proton car (Sales Voucher are valid for 3 months from 9th of August 2018 and it is not transferable)
- PESB shall allow winners of the Qualifying Phase and the Challenge Day to combine their RM500 Sales Voucher and RM6,888 Sales Voucher respectively for the purchase of a new Proton car.
- All 15 finalists will be invited to the PROTON SUV Launch and Exclusive Test Drive Events.
- All submissions are made entirely at the risk of the Participant. The Organisers and/or the agents are not responsible or liable for (i) lost, late, or incomplete submissions, which will be disqualified; or (ii) for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to, electronic malfunction of any network, hardware or software; or (iii) for any error by human, technical or otherwise.
- Subject to the terms and conditions herein, each submission is eligible to be selected as the winning submission and may be used for publicity, marketing and advertising purposes worldwide without limitation in any manner whatsoever and in any part of the world as The Organisers shall in their sole discretion deem fit.
By participating in this Challenge, the Participant irrevocably and unconditionally grants the Organisers all consents and waivers necessary for his/her submission e.g. name, photo, likeness and particulars to be used for publicity, marketing and advertising purposes worldwide without limitation in any manner whatsoever and in any part of the world as the Organisers shall in their sole discretion deem fit.
Participation in the Challenge and acceptance of the prize(s)/gift(s) constitutes permission to the Organisers and its affiliates to use the Participant’s/winner’s name, submissions, photographs and/or such other recording or filming for publicity and advertising and trade related purposes without further compensation and notice.
- By participating in the Challenge, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions herein and that the decisions of the Organisers and/or their agent shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Challenge.
Further queries or appeals shall not be entertained. Failure to comply with the said terms and conditions, rules, regulations, instructions and methods will result in the participant being disqualified.
- Winners will be contacted by GRAB.
- All prizes are accepted, used and/or taken entirely at the sole risk of the winner at all times, and the Organisers excludes all warranties, express or implied, in connection with any prizes to the extent permitted by law.
In the event (i) a participant is not contactable after three (3) attempts, or (ii) a participant does not confirm acceptance of the prize within twenty four (24) hours of being notified that he/she is a winner, the Organisers reserves the right to disqualify his/her eligibility and the next qualified participant will be selected as the winner. Any disqualified participant/winner will have no further claim or recourse towards the Organisers, their agents or anyone involved in the Challenge.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute or replace any of the prizes with another of similar value at any time without any prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, or for any other prizes.
- The Organisers reserves the rights to, at any time:-
- vary, add or amend the Challenge mechanics (including the prizes and discontinuing the Challenge) or any part of the terms and conditions;
- postpone, cancel or discontinue the Challenge; and/or
- cancel or modify this Challenge for its convenience or if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Organisers reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Challenge as determined by the Organisers in their sole discretion, without prior notice and without compensation. Any disputes arising from or relating to the Challenge or the selection of the winning submission will be resolved by the Organisers at their sole discretion.
- The Organisers shall not be held liable to the Participant, the winners or any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any Participant, winner or any other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Challenge or as a result of any act or omission on the part of the Organisers.
- Participants shall take part in this Challenge entirely at their own risk. The Organisers will not be liable for any mishap, injury, damage or accidents to any persons or property whatsoever and any claims, damages or losses thereto arising from their participation in the Challenge and/or redemption of the prize(s). Winners are solely responsible for any taxes, fees, levies or charges payable, if any, in respect to any prizes awarded to them.
- This Challenge shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia. However, it shall be the sole responsibility and obligation of each participant and winner to ensure that he/she complies with and does not contravene any laws to which he/she may be personally subjected to.
- The Challenge has no affiliation to any social media platforms, nor it is sponsored, supported or organized by any. The sole organisers of the Challenge and recipients of all information provided by the participant in relation to the Challenge are PROTON Edar Sdn Bhd and Grabcar Sdn Bhd. All social media platforms are indemnified against all liability in connection with the Challenge.
Data Protection Statement: The confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is a matter of prime importance to the Organisers. The Organisers shall therefore process and/or use your personal data, which shall include your name, contact number, email address and identification number and all such personal information as set forth in the registration page, with care and in accordance with the statutory provisions and shall, in particular, not pass them on to third parties without your explicit consent. The Organisers collect, process and use the personal data furnished by you for the purpose of fulfilling invitees/consumer orders, dealing with the mailing of information literature and providing written customer service (e.g. invitations to exclusive events, information on new products and services, Challenges and offers, sending consumer magazines or newsletters) as well as for market research. For these purposes, your personal data may be stored, processed, and, if necessary, passed on to other affiliated companies of the Organisers (including our appointed agencies) throughout and within Malaysia. Please refer to www.proton.com and/or www.grab.com/my/ for more details relating to the Organisers’ privacy practices.
Your Right of Revocation: Subject to the exceptions provided under Malaysian law, you can obtain information about your personal data stored by the Organisers and, may request access to see any information stored in relation to you and request correction, updating, deletion or disabling of the same at any time. Kindly contact Grabcar Sdn Bhd for this purpose. Should you, afterwards, have any queries or complaints about the processing of your personal data or any objections to the storing, processing and use of your personal data, you can revoke your consent, without stating reasons, by contacting the Organisers.