Everywhere, cities are getting more congested. People get by with limited public infrastructure. Accessing basic needs like groceries and meals is time-consuming. Options are limited to what’s nearby, instead of what they want. Through our superapp, we are able to provide consumers with easy access to quality everyday goods and services.
Grab started with the simple mission of making safe and comfortable rides accessible for everyone. Today, we have grown into a household name preferred by everyday consumers in Southeast Asia.
GrabPay was launched initially as a digital payment service that enabled consumers to use our app to make seamless cashless payments for rides and food delivery services.
Since then, Grab's financial services has expanded to include PayLater by Grab, a flexible payment solution that allows consumers to pay in the following month or in four monthly instalments.
The Grab Financial Group is also proud to offer a suite of other tailor-made financial services, including insurance and financing. Since then, GrabPay has grown and extended its reach to include digital payments for third-party merchants outside of the Grab app, giving users more convenient payment options. Today, Grab is also proud to offer a suite of tailor-made financial services, including insurance, retail wealth management, and financing.
We empower businesses to simplify their operations with Grab’s unified suite of on-demand services. From transport to delivery logistics, businesses are able to improve their productivity, efficiency, security, and save costs and time across their organisation.
Every day, millions of consumers turn on their Grab app looking to ease their everyday life—a perfect opportunity for Grab merchant-partners to serve them.
Our merchant-partners range from street-side hawkers to international brands. As a superapp, we not only provide them with access to a large engaged consumer base, but also equip them with the technology they need to grow their business.
When we first started, our driver-partners only made an earning through transporting passengers. Today, Grab driver-partners can toggle between ride-hailing, food delivery, packages, and groceries—all in one single app. This enables them to maximise their earnings, no matter their schedule.
As the region’s leading superapp with hyperlocal services, Grab is proud to be able to provide more opportunities for people, and will continue on our mission to drive Southeast Asia forward by creating empowerment for everyone.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.