Exclusive for Visa Credit and Debit Cardholders 💳
🚗Make every route affordable, comfortable, and remarkable
with special travel dicount from Grab
✨Up to 210 Baht* ✨
For your first booking
✨Save Extra 25%* ✨
Up to 70 Baht | Limited 3 rights/ user
Grab is ready to take you to your destination.
From 1 Jan 2024 – 31 Dec 2024
*Terms and Conditions apply
Terms and conditions of VISATH for Visa x Tourists
- Receive 25% off per ride maximum discount at THB 70 discount on Grab Transport service.
- Consumers must fill VISATH in the promotion code field and choose GrabPay as payment method using Visa Credit and Debit Card issued outside of Thailand before booking Grab Transport service.
- Applicable for Non-Thai users who have never used Grab services in Thailand before.
- The promotion code is valid from 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2024 or until redemptions last.
- Limited to 3 redemptions per consumer.
- Limited to 800 redemptions per month and 9,600 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
- The promotion is applicable to ride hailing service on Grab platform and applicable with JustGrab, GrabCar, GrabCar Premium (In other service areas), GrabSUV, GrabVan and Rent (inapplicable for advance booking).
- Promotion applies to Grab Transport within the service area in Thailand only.
- Promotional offers cannot be combined with any other Grab promotions and cannot be changed or transferred to be cash or other rewards.
- Consumer agrees to pay the difference after deducting the discount as received and if the discount that the user receives is greater than the service fee each time, the user agrees that the difference from the said discount cannot be exchanged into cash or cannot be used as a discount for the next ride.
- Grab reserves the right to suspend the service or promotion usage if the system or application faces any error or if the consumer account got suspended, without providing compensation and prior notification.
- Grab reserves the right to modify any terms and conditions without prior notification, and in the event of any dispute, Grab’s decision shall be deemed final.