Help keep our planet beautiful
Simply opt in to Carbon Neutral Fee to contribute no more than RM0.20 to offset emissions from your ride or delivery.
Don’t miss the chance to meet the Avatar-inspired vehicle icons when you order a GrabFood or GrabMart carbon fee delivery, available for a limited time only.
*Don’t forget to update your Grab app to the latest version to enjoy this experience.
Way of Green Challenge : Redemption has finished and the challenge has ended. Thank you to all who participated in helping to reduce your carbon footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
It’s a voluntary contribution that goes towards purchasing carbon credits and planting of trees. By opting in , there will be an additional fixed amount of RM0.20 for each ride you book and RM0.10 for each GrabFood and GrabMart delivery
- On your Grab app homepage, tap on Account.
- Select Support the Environment and switch the toggle On or Off.
Opting in or out will take effect from the next ride, GrabFood or GrabMart delivery you book.
You can redeem over the counter at any TGV cinema outlet.
You can also redeem via the TGV cinemas app. Doing so will incur an RM1 processing fee.
Here is how to redeem via the TGV Cinemas app :
Kindly head to https://www.tgv.com.my/ for more details.
You would need to make a Carbon Neutral Fee GrabFood or GrabMart order.
You would also need to check if your Grab app has been updated to the latest version.
Grab The Way of Green Challenge
Terms and conditions
Grab The Way of Green Challenge
Terms and conditions
1. The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries (collectively, “Disney”) are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Grab The Way of Green Challenge (“Challenge”) and/or the delivery of the Prize, and exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the Challenge and/or the Prize.
2. The Challenge period is 8 December 2022 to 22 December 2022 (“Challenge Period”).
3. This Challenge is applicable for GrabFood and GrabMart in the cities of Malaysia which Grab service operates.
4. The prize of the Challenge includes:
- A pair of movie tickets at participating TGV Cinema for Avatar: The Way of Water, while stocks lasts: 5,000 pairs / 10,000 pieces (“Movie Tickets”] and
- Stand a chance to win an Avatar-inspired Holiday Package to Australia: 3 packages (each package is for 2 adults) (“Holiday Package”) (collectively referred to as “Prize”)
5. Challenge mechanics:
- Step 1: Turn on the carbon offset toggle
- Step 2: Complete 4 offset deliveries in GrabFood or GrabMart (minimum order amount of RM28) to win a pair of Movie Tickets and stand a chance to win the Holiday Package
6. Challenge is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
7. Once the Challenge has been completed, the user will receive a push and inbox notification which directs the user to redeem the Movie Tickets voucher via Grabapp in GrabRewards.
8. Redemption of Movie Tickets voucher:
- Users are required to redeem and use the Movie Tickets voucher (at participating TGV Cinemas) within the time frame stipulated on the voucher. User’s failure to redeem the Movie Tickets voucher within the stipulated time frame shall be deemed asr user’s waiver of its right to redeem the Movie Tickets .
- Redemption of Movie Tickets is subject to TGV Cinema’s terms and conditions stated on each Movie Tickets voucher.
- Grab is not responsible and shall not entertain any request for claim, refund or compensation in relation to any such expired Movie Tickets voucher or user’s breach of TGV Cinema’s terms and conditions .
9. Redemption of Holiday Package
- Winner of the Holiday Package will be notified by Grab (“Announcement Date”) via GrabApp inbox messaging to provide the necessary information for prize redemption.
- Winner of the Holiday Package shall redeem and utilise the Holiday Package within twelve (12) months from the Announcement Date.
- User’s failure to redeem and utilise the Holiday Package within the stipulated time frame due any reason whatsoever, e.g. visa restrictions etc, shall be deemed as user’s waiver of its right to redeem the Holiday Package.
- Grab is not responsible and shall not entertain any request for claim, refund or compensation arising from user’s failure to redeem the Holiday Package within the stipulated time frame.
10. Grab may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any prior notification, substitute the Prize for another Prize of similar value, in circumstances that include unavailability of the Prize, illegality or non-feasibility.
11. Unless otherwise provided, all Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind, Prizes will be given out while stocks last.
13. Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Challenge at any time without giving any prior notice to the user and the user agrees to be bound by those changes and Grab reserves the right to make final decisions in any matters relating to this Challenge.
14. By taking part in this Challenge, the user hereby warrants and undertakes that the user has read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Further, the user hereby acknowledges and agrees that Grab may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data, provided by you to Grab, as set out above and in accordance with Grab’s Privacy Notice.
15. The user also acknowledges and agrees to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of Grab without limitation or qualification. User further agrees that all decisions from Grab shall be final and conclusive.
16. Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the consumers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this activity.
17. These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Malaysia. And any disputes related will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysian court.