We aim to offer the most trusted, hyper-local reviews platform in Southeast Asia to help you and the whole Grab community discover the best places to dine, shop, and visit wherever you are. We believe that content contributed by Grab users should be used in an ethical and responsible way while ensuring personal information and privacy are protected. To protect our users and ensure that user-generated content brings a positive and beneficial experience for all, we’ve developed these Review Guidelines.
When you post a review on the Grab platform, it will be publicly accessible, along with your profile name and uploaded photo(s), and other information you choose to include in your review (“Review”). If you are not comfortable with members of the public (which may include non-Grab users) viewing your Review, please do not post it.
Your words have power so kindly be reminded of your social responsibility. To help make available a safe and pleasant experience for
everyone, please ensure that you provide honest and truthful Reviews that do not contain any of the following content:
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to take down, delete or hide Reviews or any part(s) thereof if they contain any content that we deem inappropriate in our sole discretion; or which violate any law(s) and/or regulation(s), including without limitation the type of content listed above; or which is otherwise not relevant (such as general political or social commentary). Reviews are the opinion of the relevant individual reviewer only and accordingly, the accuracy, objectivity or content of such Reviews cannot be guaranteed. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim all liabilities and responsibilities arising from any reliance placed on such information and all terms, representations, conditions or warranties that might otherwise be implied in these Guidelines are hereby excluded. The Reviews may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors; and are not intended as advice to be relied upon. However, in the event there is any reliance on the Reviews, it hall be at your sole risk and you agree to take full responsibility for it. The Reviews are posted by yourself or other users, and while we make efforts to monitor and moderate the content, we cannot guarantee that they will be accurate or otherwise comply with these Review Guidelines.
We do not claim ownership of any content that you provide us with. Where you upload or provide us with any content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you (a) irrevocably grant Grab a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted right and license to host, store, use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, publish, publicly perform or display, distribute, sublicense, or otherwise provide to others, your content (including without limitation name and/or likeness) in any and all media, formats, and channels (now in existence or hereinafter developed) for any purpose, including without limitation advertising and commercial purposes such as promoting and redistributing part or all of the Reviews in any format and through any channels like third party platforms; and (b) undertake that you have the right to grant us such licence and shall remain responsible for the Reviews you upload. For the avoidance of doubt, you also grant to Grab the right (though you acknowledge and agree that Grab shall not be so obliged) to use your name and/or likeness in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. If you choose to give us feedback, such as suggestions to improve our services, we may act on your feedback without obligation to you.
Should you wish to request removal of a Review, you may contact Grab’s Help Centre to submit such a request.
If you delete your account, the Reviews you submitted may be retained but will no longer be associated with your account.
By posting a Review, you agree to these Review Guidelines in addition to the applicable guidelines and Terms of Service as made available on www.grab.com and the Grab Privacy Notice at https://www.grab.com/privacy. You further acknowledge that you shall be liable for, and agree to indemnify Grab and hold us and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents or any affiliate or licensee and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against, any and all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal expenses) incurred by Grab or any other indemnified party which arise directly or indirectly from (i) a breach by you of your obligations, representations or warranties under these Review Guidelines; (ii) your violation or misappropriation of any applicable law, regulation, or the copyrights, trademark rights or other rights of any third party. Grab reserves the right to update these Review Guidelines at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, “Grab” / “we” / “us” means Grabtaxi Holdings Pte. Ltd. and any other entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the said entity from time to time (but only for so long as such control exists.
In the event of any inconsistency between the English and other language versions of these Review Guidelines, the former shall prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
You may report inappropriate or illegal content to Grab via the channels made available below:-
Name: Grab Intellectual Property Counsel
Address: 6 Battery Road #38-04 Singapore 049909
By submitting an email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org, you acknowledge that you are initiating a legal process in good faith and understand that any fraudulent and/or abusive notice may result in legal consequences.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.